decoying.co.uk

I bought a caller from them ,It was poor quality so I sent it back and I did not want a replacement,was told I could not get a refund as they said I only ordered it to copy the calls which I would like to add are freely available on the net ...without the white noise in the background

GOT TRADING SANDARDS INVOLVED WAS OFFERED PARTIAL REFUND AND SOME GIFT VOUCHERS WHICH I GAVE AWAY BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT TO BUY ANY MORE OF THIER RUBBISH

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY THE OWNER IS AN EX COPPER WHO THINKS THAT HE IS ABOVE THE LAW AND THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS.BE WARNED YOU WILL GET STUNG..

Heres a copy of my review,one of the owners is on here as Deako although he only seems to come on trying to drum up trade for his shop which i thought was not alloud under the site rules but heyho.....,if you do a search on here there is loads of bad reports I believe that there was a charity auction for a coat or jacket and the guy that won had to come on here and slate them Im not sure if he ever got his jacket.

SAVE YOURSELF FROM BEING RIPPED OFF AND STAY WELL AWAY FROM DECOYING.CO.UK READ THE REVIEWS ONLINE THEY SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could have done a search on here about them, the little gobshite who runs the place is full of shit, reckons he's an ex bizzy blah blah blah, full of shit.   He was after selling a load of my ge

Hi All, new to this forum game so bear with me :-) I have been dealing with the above establishement forthe past 5 weeks,i ordered a rotary machine and have yet to recieve it.... Has anyone had deali

Now then Shooterman, I placed an order earlier this year and it never came from Decoying.co.uk. I ended up speaking to BASC regarding their crap service, I was trying to buy some FUD Duck decoys and

I started a thread on The deer stalking directory about Decoying.co.uk and deako replied with the same speel that he is giving his customers about sacking a disgruntled member of staff etc hopefully people will see through it.....It might be worth registering to view your opinions and ask John Deacon about his customer service....lol hopefully one of the moderators on here will pin this as if it stops one more of our members getting ripped off by this company it will serve its purpose...

Edited by Night Hunter

oh dear oh dear oh my ,,,,,a member of deako's team i understand used to be on pigeonwatch forum wigan lad? anyway he used to sing all their praises and he plugged away at premoting the fud decoys before they were officialy launched in the UK

this little chap seemed very loyal untill weekend came and he would go out to one of the local hostelrys and sample some of the local falling over juice and then go onto pigeonwatch forums and slate everyone , he got banned

as far as i know deako is still a member of the wildfowling forum

too many people have had too many wrong dealings with this firm and had lots of grief to try and get back their hard earned cash

this topic should be kept going as a warning to others to be carefull with whom they deal with

the only reason I can see it continuing is a lynching mob being formed,I was at their premises on tuesday, they were over run with orders, so they cannot be that bad otherwise they would not still be in business. :hmm:

Sour grapes I think and a conspiracy with other businesses.

Surely with all their BAD press they should be gone by now.

There are plenty of similar businesses, selling and supplying the same stuff,so why hasnt decoying gone into administration, or gone bust.

I personally find the blokes at decoying ok and have never had any issues or problems with them in over 2 yrs.

I consider some of the downfall at decoying might be due to some problems within the business,in particular staff, losing orders and being incompetent.

from what I have heard and seen Decoying, they have now dismissed the person responsible, and are dealing with all issues personally.

I can only respond to this matter from my personal experiences and NOT from others.

I dont think that decoying will or have suffered much loss, from bad press on here and on other sites,as most people still order from them despite any comments or differences. We are all looking for the best deal and to save money in buying equipment we all need.

I have recently purchased 17HMR Ammo from them for £10 per box of 50, most gunshops in my area are approx £12 per box,so when your buying by the 500 you are saving quite alot,

Thought I had better say I dont work for them and have nothing to do with there business,only as a customer

Edited by akton

the only reason I can see it continuing is a lynching mob being formed,I was at their premises on tuesday, they were over run with orders, so they cannot be that bad otherwise they would not still be in business. :hmm:

There are plenty of similar businesses, selling and supplying the same stuff,so why hasnt decoying gone into administration, or gone bust.

I personally find the blokes at decoying ok and have never had any issues or problems with them in over 2 yrs.

I consider some of the downfall at decoying might be due to some problems within the business,in particular staff, losing orders and being incompetent.

from what I have heard and seen Decoying, they have now dismissed the person responsible, and are dealing with all issues personally.

I can only respond to this matter from my personal experiences and NOT from others.

I dont think that decoying will or have suffered much loss, from bad press on here and on other sites,as most people still order from them despite any comments or differences. We are all looking for the best deal and to save money in buying equipment we all need.

I have recently purchased 17HMR Ammo from them for £10 per box of 50, most gunshops in my area are approx £12 per box,so when your buying by the 500 you are saving quite alot,

Thought I had better say I dont work for them and have nothing to do with there business,only as a customer

I think where you scored mate is that you actually went into the shop when dealing face to face it is hard for them not to provide good customer service In the reviews most of the problems arrise when you try to contact them by phone or email and they fob you off or blatantly lie to you and it was not some shop assistant I spoke to it was John himself and I still didnt get it sorted to my satisfaction I will never deal with them again and It is totally up to any individual to spend thier cash where they like but be very careful with this lot.

I think where you scored mate is that you actually went into the shop when dealing face to face it is hard for them not to provide good customer service In the reviews most of the problems arrise when you try to contact them by phone or email and they fob you off or blatantly lie to you and it was not some shop assistant I spoke to it was John himself and I still didnt get it sorted to my satisfaction I will never deal with them again and It is totally up to any individual to spend thier cash where they like but be very careful with this lot.

Being cynical you could also think that aktons post was motivated by them buying a load of fox calls of him? :blink:

mate it is clear that they are what they are, if they are that great why would happy customers not be defending them? and the fox calls :hmm:

who said that I supplied them with any fox calls lol now you are making asumptions ????

I am merely making my observations as a customer :whistling:

I deal with many shops as a customer just like all of us, do ie: asda, tescos, sainsbury's, etc...

this forum should be a balanced account of how people are treated not just all one sided,

If people dont believe me, well then Its your loss but I dont tell lies,Decoying is not my business at the end of the day.

and I dont need to justify my defence of them, as they have treated me well and thats it.

Theres no gunshops in the northwest that will supply 17HMR ammo at £10 a box, except decoying and for that reason I will buy and support them.

In my opinion,They are fair reasonable people who have been inundated with bad press and reviews by a lynch mob, totally unfair and uncalled for.

If you have been let down by them, go see them ,visit them ,Dont slag them off behind a keyboard and a monitor, or from behind a phone.

Edited by akton

It's easy if you live close by but when you live 100's of miles away then the only option to you other than hours behind a wheel is e-mail or telephone calls. But as you can see from my original RANT that had been caught out blatantly lying over the telephone. I agree that if you have a good experience from this establishment then your lucky and run with it. But if like the majority of individuals on here who have been ripped off then i would suggest to all fellow shooters stay clear and review any establishment before spending your hard earned cash!!!

Personaly i can sleep sound at night hoping that i have spared fellow shooters from dealings with these robbing cheats.

The sooner this company realises that screwing customers over in this day of technology is going to cost them as these forums are great information for finding reputable establishments and those like DECOYING.CO.UK are not..

If the two owners had any backbone or customer satisfaction then they would of had the decency to put there case forward on here and speak to disgruntled customers, but perhaps i'm too cynical.