eu polecat crosses

big GJ

Some say the hybrids/EU polecat strains are great, others wouldn't touch them. So it's a mix of opinions. If your animals work well, whether polecats/hybrids or ferrets, then you can hopefully expect good working offspring. If the parents don't work well, then it's unlikey. It's down to common sense. Only breed from the best, and if you don't own the best workers, then don't breed from them.

• Like 2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

his feckin grandad paid £17k for a few ferrets :laugh: :laugh:   you should have pointed him in my direction, I could have done him 6 for £10k and they would have come with birth certificates, a f

what did the original eu polecats do?it must have been something trully wicked to get deported!

Some say the hybrids/EU polecat strains are great, others wouldn't touch them. So it's a mix of opinions. If your animals work well, whether polecats/hybrids or ferrets, then you can hopefully expect

got to admire tha lad,he hasnt once resorted to a tantrum or name calling lol

I have no reason to throw a tantrum mate :) I don't take this to heart. After all I no what I'm saying is true.. Each morning a wake up at 4.30 and start my day with the ferrets. I no what we have, I no where they have come from. I no it's hard for some people to believe a guy they have never met.

So shoota matt your grandad shelled out a lot of money in 1974 for 8 EU polecats from Eurasia? You've changed your story about birth certificates :laugh: now this is 37yrs since he sourced them and its been said your 22. So how did you have your picture taken holding one?

Y.I.S Leeview

his feckin grandad paid £17k for a few ferrets :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you should have pointed him in my direction, I could have done him 6 for £10k and they would have come with birth certificates, a full family tree, party hats and a video of them all doing the hokey cokey!

i shit you not mate.. importation fees are not cheep my friend. I remember him doing this, in fact he has a picture of me holding one. He also has all the documents of the import.. i was just kidding bout the birth certificates.. but he does have al the documents. As in previous posts, my grandad is well off.. hes not bothered about money or making or making a profit from breeding. His brother met a woman who was from Eurasia after a few years they married and moved over there. My grandad and his brother were ferreters in there youth, my grandads brother carried on ferreting when he moved over there. they kept in contact and my grandads brother told him about the polecats he used for ferreting. This is when my grandad decided to import a few to see what they were like as his brother swor by them for working.

If it was actually only £7900 how come you didn't point that out when I stated that he paid £17k in the above post? seriously, have you nothing better to do?

I,m still "on the fence"

seems to me the only way to clear awe this eu thing is for some regular off here who thinks its awe pish to get hold of one of these supposed eu,s and keep it in there yard, work it hard and then give an HONEST opinion :hmm:

• Like 1

you should have pointed him in my direction, I could have done him 6 for £10k and they would have come with birth certificates, a full family tree, party hats and a video of them all doing the hokey cokey!

i shit you not mate.. importation fees are not cheep my friend. I remember him doing this, in fact he has a picture of me holding one. He also has all the documents of the import.. i was just kidding bout the birth certificates.. but he does have al the documents. As in previous posts, my grandad is well off.. hes not bothered about money or making or making a profit from breeding. His brother met a woman who was from Eurasia after a few years they married and moved over there. My grandad and his brother were ferreters in there youth, my grandads brother carried on ferreting when he moved over there. they kept in contact and my grandads brother told him about the polecats he used for ferreting. This is when my grandad decided to import a few to see what they were like as his brother swor by them for working.

If it was actually only £7900 how come you didn't point that out when I stated that he paid £17k in the above post? seriously, have you nothing better to do?

I didn't realise mate. Sorry. :thumbs:

So shoota matt your grandad shelled out a lot of money in 1974 for 8 EU polecats from Eurasia? You've changed your story about birth certificates :laugh: now this is 37yrs since he sourced them and its been said your 22. So how did you have your picture taken holding one?

Y.I.S Leeview

It was 6 EU's imported and it was 17 years ago when he imported them and the 1974 date you got there was the story i was talking about... the first EU found in Yorkshire.

Either your trying to catch me out, or you haven't read the complete topic?

Y.I.S Leeview

It was 6 EU's imported and it was 17 years ago when he imported them and the 1974 date you got there was the story i was talking about... the first EU found in Yorkshire.

Also i haven't changed my story about the birth certificates, i just simplified what we use them for.

fcuktheban' timestamp='1314107113' post='2205274']

The one' timestamp='1314106849' post='2205271']

Well kettlerox and rake about i offered you one ??.

All talk or you going to try it ?? :whistling:

If your handing out them dark ferrets I'll have a few :yes:

You have a pm :yes:

Wooooohaaaa, hoad oan the noo, I said maybe someone who thinks its alot of pish should have one on there yard, so I,m not yer man cause I,m still on the fence

Rake however is ERM,,,, slightly different, let him experiment and give an honest opinion

Y.I.S Leeview

who gives a flying f**k sick hearing about these eu polecats :censored: