horses and pheasants

yes Dan i have read the whole thread but you seem the one quite happy in your actions to Possibly cause an accident

You are expecting me to fill in missing blanks here, above and beyond even a seer like Me :angel:

and no i have not trespassed on your land have i? :blink:

So if a horse rider trespasses on a building site do you expect them to down tools? as far as I can see whether you are on a horse,on foot,motorbike or whatever the minute you stepped foot of the areas you are entitled to to be then your safety is your responsibility and not mine I should not have to stop my work/legal activities on private land because someone can't stay on the path,whilst people are on the legal rights of way I am happy to extend them every courtesy possible, but they loose that the minute they stray from the path.

I hope that makes my position very clear there are no blanks to fill in and No you have not trespassed here but from your replies it would seem to me that you fully condone trespass even if it interferes with someone's job/livelihood :thumbs:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes Dan i have read the whole thread but you seem the one quite happy in your actions to Possibly cause an accident

You are expecting me to fill in missing blanks here, above and beyond even a seer like Me :angel:

So if a horse rider trespasses on a building site do you expect them to down tools? as far as I can see whether you are on a horse,on foot,motorbike or whatever the minute you stepped foot of the areas you are entitled to to be then your safety is your responsibility and not mine I should not have to stop my work/legal activities on private land because someone can't stay on the path,whilst people are on the legal rights of way I am happy to extend them every courtesy possible, but they loose that the minute they stray from the path.

I hope that makes my position very clear there are no blanks to fill in and No you have not trespassed here but from your replies it would seem to me that you fully condone trespass even if it interferes with someone's job/livelihood :thumbs:

no where in my posts have even mentioned i condone trespass, You are back peddling at every turn and i would be concerned IF I were your employer , of the amount of time you are spending on the www, but i guess your going to say it part of your jobsworth opps job too!!

FOR THE LAST TIME ARE YOU GOING TO AIM A GUN AT A HORSE AND RIDER WHO MAYBE BY ACCIDENT STRAYED ON THE LAND?!!!

no where in my posts have even mentioned i condone trespass, You are back peddling at every turn and i would be concerned IF I were your employer , of the amount of time you are spending on the www, but i guess your going to say it part of your jobsworth opps job too!!

FOR THE LAST TIME ARE YOU GOING TO AIM A GUN AT A HORSE AND RIDER WHO MAYBE BY ACCIDENT STRAYED ON THE LAND?!!!

I'm struggling to read where Dan actually said that he would point a gun at them...... :hmm:

Infact all i'm reading from Dan is a well written post where someone whos not got the foggiest idea(you) about the ignorance of some people on horses. The bottom line is if your told not to go somewhere for the good of yourself then why risk being there.

In a normal discussion/debate i would say the person that has snidey digs at people would be classed as "back peddling".. :yes:

:thumbdown::thumbdown: Could you please stop asking members pathetic questions like ;Would you aim a gun at a horse rider! :nono: You fail to understand what the post is about :rtfm: or give any useful feed back to anyone and just ignore the truth and advice about how horse riders are breaking the law. To me you seem to put yourself forward as an Anti or is it just because you are female and maybe blond you just don't seem to listen to people other than yourself talk sh*t :wacko: :duh:

Edited by miller

Crack On Lads You seem to be the know it all wannbees, to those in Lincs mind its not Me riding on Your Land :laugh:

Dan thanks for the debate :thumbs: You have Been a Gent in most parts , but i cannot debate with the idiots

and to infere i am an anti................ :laugh: been hunting in many ways probabaly long before you were twinkles

adios :bye:

Crack On Lads You seem to be the know it all wannbees, to those in Lincs mind its not Me riding on Your Land :laugh:

Dan thanks for the debate :thumbs: You have Been a Gent in most parts , but i cannot debate with the idiots

and to infere i am an anti................ :laugh: been hunting in many ways probabaly long before you were twinkles

Thought my post was pretty good and would you have answered it could have debated further......i will take it from your quick exit you have decided that your were wrong. :thumbs:

If you are admiting that you were wrong and that you are unable to answer peoples questions then fair enough.

and it was just starting to get interesting :thumbs: