picked up....a little

Hi i just thought i would just show to some of the disbelievers and to back up Si's claims, I'm just a humble pig farm manager trying to keep the rat population down.I only started shooting early this year and still learning the art of air gun hunting but this is starting to sound who has the biggest d**k, i would welcome anyone to come over to help especially h&h, ratting is good fast action fun . :)

mark

Well said Mark :notworthy:

Have you also noticed that no matter how well we treat people from the other sections, they are always trying to get one up?

Perhaps they should go back to their primary interest section where they could take said biggest up their rump :thumbs:

Phantom

i hope thats aimed at pointer phantom because these days this section is my main section.

• Like 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well on a cold night and after a visit from the 'professional' pest controler things picked up a little. the owner did give the 'pro' a mouthfull asking him why when he is paying him i have managed t

so what exactly is your recovery rate mate?

Cheers Half for the nice comment about my video clips ,   I too like a crack and a laugh buddy .   Believe me though buddy that there are a lot of lads on here that are also out, and doing wh

Posted Images

Hi i just thought i would just show to some of the disbelievers and to back up Si's claims, I'm just a humble pig farm manager trying to keep the rat population down.I only started shooting early this year and still learning the art of air gun hunting but this is starting to sound who has the biggest d**k, i would welcome anyone to come over to help especially h&h, ratting is good fast action fun . :)

Ibizaratting028.jpg?t=1289587260

This pic was from when me and Davet63 57 picked up first night over hundred shot in the weekend :feck:

IMAG0005.jpg?t=1289589259

mark

mark i wished you'd made this offer this time last week as i just finnish a weeks holidays today.

Thanks H and H,

Ive never measured him to tell you the truth buddy, he comes up to my knee but im a fat little midget so i know that dont really help you buddy.

He is bigger than normal wheeler / Nuttle patterdales and bigger across the chest and shoulders as he was bred for something else than foxes, if you know where im coming from ;)

I have never used him for foxing or the other thing mate ever.

The foxes he has taken have been by accident and usually when he is on a farm with me and the fox has been in machinary or in old buildings and hes found them.

They dont last long once he locks on i can tell you.

He once cornered one in a drainage pipe, he killed it then started eating it for some strange reason.

I dont think he would get down a fox hole now as hes too broad, but hes a awesome busher and marks really well rabbit, rat, and even squizzers up in the trees by looking up and trying to jump up.

Hes not to fond of cats either :doh:

Si

Hi pointer,

Has said pal to H and H i havent worked him to ground on purpose buddy, the ex wife would of killed me if he got scared up and my children love him to bits, hes more of a family pet and a guard dog.

He can be a evil swine and has brought me trouble on more than one occassion :wallbash:

Hes good though and knows when hes with me he is hunting, and seems to change totally.

Hes only killed 4 foxes mate but he does it quiet easily as hes usually in a place where he can freely shake the fox more.

Ive been with Festa when he has found a wild cat (honestly by accident) in a old permission of mine (a sewage works) that the game keeper was after for ages and that didnt last more than 10 seconds.

He crushed its head like a toffee and it was dead before we could all run over to him to stop him.

He was so flipping fast :censored:

Si

Edited to say, before the animal rights and tree huggers start on me as i said it was a accident about the cat and we didnt have time to react.

Edited by zini

I have no dought he can kill foxes quickly,his head is bloody massive. :thumbs:

If your bushing him he will probably eventually go to ground somewhere anyway.........its part and parcel of that game.I dont bush mine now as its just too dodgy.terriers are good fun even for ratting etc,i didnt go out hunting a couple of weeks back when a ratting invite came through.we got 60 odd in quick time,there isnt anything as fast and furious as when theres rats flying about.

cats were once a big headache for me,theres nothing worse than going on a farm and your dog knacking the cat.......it dosent go down too well.i cant trust mine 100% but they are better than they were,i can usually shout them off if im close enough anyway.

hedgehogs were once another pain,now i make sure my dogs completely ignore them.

LOL Pointer thats true buddy.

I love terriers.

My girlfriend has a hound that is 12 now but when she dies (the hound LOL) we are going to get a working patterdale cross working Irish staff.

Not to go to ground or anything but to bush and have as a hunting partner once im back in the UK again.

I know any working dog could bush but i just love the cross and find them real fun to have.

I love their attitutes and how they are not a fraid of anything or anyone :thumbs:

Zini is 3/4 patterdale and 1/4 Irish staff cross.

I want the next one to be 50/50, as Laura says all teeth and muscle LOL.

Si

Edited by zini

im off out with mine soon to try and get a couple of rats,just good fun for half an hour or so.......

ive seen a few bull crosses out and about and i do like em,id just be a bit worried they were overly hard.

good luck with getting what you want :thumbs:

i hope thats aimed at pointer phantom because these days this section is my main section.

Damn, I gotta stop pressing the "+" button when wanting to reply thats 3 you've had from me 1 for a good post :thumbs: and two by accident :doh:

Perhaps it was Pointer or someone else who claimed the 19 inches in length :hmm: My mistake and I offer my sicere appologies if that is the case :yes:

Regarding the above statement; its aimed at anyone who comes in here to cause trouble or offence to people and those grumpy gits that just want to claim they are better than anyone else and want to put other people down :yes:

I expect others (as do most on in this section) to be polite, helpfull to anyone and everyone they can; Willing to both teach and learn just like most of us are and to encourage other people to do their very best when shooting; be it for sport (paper punchin) or pest control :yes:

We are probably the very best section on the entire board and are very much self policing :gunsmilie:

We try to make members who just like to "Drop in" feel welcome, but a good percentage do nothing but slag us off either in here or in their primary interest section. Whoever reads that statement and takes 'personal offence' to it is probably the the type we don't want in here, it is their own concience that makes them take offence ;)

If people don't want to "play nice" or be helpful and encouraging to others then they should take themselves out and not call around again until they do :thumbs:

Phantom

I said I consider anything over 19 inch to be a big rat,that's because I haven't taken many.I've killed loads of 18s but getting that extra bit is rare for me,........now if you go to places which have big rats good for you and I'd like to see one in a pic.

As for saying who should come on here get a grip big lad,don't take the Internet forums so seriously.

Damn, I gotta stop pressing the "+" button when wanting to reply thats 3 you've had from me 1 for a good post :thumbs: and two by accident :doh:

Perhaps it was Pointer or someone else who claimed the 19 inches in length :hmm: My mistake and I offer my sicere appologies if that is the case :yes:

Regarding the above statement; its aimed at anyone who comes in here to cause trouble or offence to people and those grumpy gits that just want to claim they are better than anyone else and want to put other people down :yes:

I expect others (as do most on in this section) to be polite, helpfull to anyone and everyone they can; Willing to both teach and learn just like most of us are and to encourage other people to do their very best when shooting; be it for sport (paper punchin) or pest control :yes:

We are probably the very best section on the entire board and are very much self policing :gunsmilie:

We try to make members who just like to "Drop in" feel welcome, but a good percentage do nothing but slag us off either in here or in their primary interest section. Whoever reads that statement and takes 'personal offence' to it is probably the the type we don't want in here, it is their own concience that makes them take offence ;)

If people don't want to "play nice" or be helpful and encouraging to others then they should take themselves out and not call around again until they do :thumbs:

Phantom

respect is earned mate.

there are a number of people who i take my hat off to on this section who obviously know a damn sight more about airgun hunting that myself and who i whole heartedly respect.

then there's the other type who do more waffling than hunting.