picked up....a little

Nice one Pointer bud and fair play to you pal :thumbs:

You are known on here as the rat shooting king of the section :notworthy:

Full respect to you pal and a nice offer for anyone to take up.

ATB

Si

the king is dead long live the king :notworthy:

That sounds like a challenge to me Pointer buddy LOL :whistling::laugh:

Its time to come out of retirement and get the rifle out to play :boogie:

ATB

Si

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well on a cold night and after a visit from the 'professional' pest controler things picked up a little. the owner did give the 'pro' a mouthfull asking him why when he is paying him i have managed t

so what exactly is your recovery rate mate?

Cheers Half for the nice comment about my video clips ,   I too like a crack and a laugh buddy .   Believe me though buddy that there are a lot of lads on here that are also out, and doing wh

Posted Images

Nah,been there done that.id rather take the dogs out and get one rat than shoot a hundred.that's the honest truth of it.

If someone needed a hand sorting out a rat problem I'd happily help them out untill the job was done but the way I see it is there's lads who enjoy shooting rats as their main sport so let them do it while I watch Eastenders at home.

I was out shooting in august with half and half on my permission and just couldn't be bothered with it.the bubble had burst and I've only shot a few rats since.

For the record I spend more time out hunting than ever before,I'm having the time of my life and can finally say I'm doing the sport I always wanted to.

Ok pal thanks :thumbs:

Ive got a patterdale terrier cross Irish working staff you would probably like to see work :yes:

Hes a tough little bugger and works very well, hes really keen.

His name is Zini, thats where my forum name comes from.

Si

Hi i just thought i would just show to some of the disbelievers and to back up Si's claims, I'm just a humble pig farm manager trying to keep the rat population down.I only started shooting early this year and still learning the art of air gun hunting but this is starting to sound who has the biggest d**k, i would welcome anyone to come over to help especially h&h, ratting is good fast action fun . :)

Ibizaratting028.jpg?t=1289587260

This pic was from when me and Davet63 57 picked up first night over hundred shot in the weekend :feck:

IMAG0005.jpg?t=1289589259

mark

body circumference and length are un related in an adult rat.

just because you see a big fat rat does not mean its any loger than a lean one.plus seeing a rat and knowing how long it actually is a very different matter.

the only way to know the length of a rat is with a tape measure,not guesswork.

i'd advise the rat being dead before you attempt to measure it.

So how do you know that your biggest rat is 19 inches long when you say

never really thought about measuring the rats i shoot mate,i'm too busy counting the amount

Tell you what we'll have to ! Lets go by Bag Weight, like we do when fishing :yes:

Get your fishing scale ready :feck:

Phantom

Hi i just thought i would just show to some of the disbelievers and to back up Si's claims, I'm just a humble pig farm manager trying to keep the rat population down.I only started shooting early this year and still learning the art of air gun hunting but this is starting to sound who has the biggest d**k, i would welcome anyone to come over to help especially h&h, ratting is good fast action fun . :)

mark

Well said Mark :notworthy:

Have you also noticed that no matter how well we treat people from the other sections, they are always trying to get one up?

Perhaps they should go back to their primary interest section where they could take said biggest up their rump :thumbs:

Phantom

Hi mark pal,

Thanks for that mate :thumbs: (the back up and proof etc).

I did think about putting up my photos from our shooting together but I left it where it was and resisted the urge LOL ;) .

Great shooting again you 2 :notworthy: .

I might just add that what you see in the photo is no where near what is in Marks farm, its a rat heaven and there are litterally thousands of the buggers, and massive. :boogie:

Whats this about letting anyone come and shoot your rats Mark???? :icon_eek::doh:

Hey mr Vining them rats have got Vermin Sniper DVD written all over them LOL :laugh: .

Save some for me in December wont you buddy? :thumbs:;)

Anyway ATB mate and its good to hear from you again Mark and will even be better to see you and Emma and the kids again soon.

Laura says hi too

Si

FAO Pointer.

This dog will take anything legal including fox with no problems.

It loves rats and squizzers :whistling:

It can be evil when its working and has the confidence of a pitbull.

Festa, Garfield and Reggaeman have all seen him in action working when ive had him with me shooting ;)

Si

post-2627-0-95271700-1289593115_thumb.jpg

post-2627-0-37254800-1289593124_thumb.jpg

body circumference and length are un related in an adult rat.

just because you see a big fat rat does not mean its any loger than a lean one.plus seeing a rat and knowing how long it actually is a very different matter.

the only way to know the length of a rat is with a tape measure,not guesswork.

i'd advise the rat being dead before you attempt to measure it.

So how do you know that your biggest rat is 19 inches long when you say

never really thought about measuring the rats i shoot mate,i'm too busy counting the amount

Tell you what we'll have to ! Lets go by Bag Weight, like we do when fishing :yes:

Get your fishing scale ready :feck:

Phantom

so where exactly do i say that 19 inches is my biggest rat fella?

FAO Pointer.

This dog will take anything legal including fox with no problems.

It loves rats and squizzers :whistling:

It can be evil when its working and has the confidence of a pitbull.

Festa, Garfield and Reggaeman have all seen him in action working when ive had him with me shooting ;)

Si

thats a very handsome terrier si.

how big is he?