Lithium Batteries??

brosco

Hi,

Has anyone been lamping with these batteries?

If so what are your opions on them and are they worth the money??

Cheers in advance.

yes mate, got a 12v 10amp use it with 1millon cp striker :thumbs: . last time i had 5 hours lamping Which i think is good . Dont forget there is no weight in them, which is Brill when you got 35lb weight of game on your back. :thumbs: The only thing with them, is they (dont) fade they just go straight out. They are alot of money = £ 130 quid, you get a charger with as well :thumbs: . I suppose if you had the money , you could have 2 no weight to carry + 10 hours lamping :yes:

i dont dave , i leave the lamp conected all the time, has any one elso took the cigar socet off, i have,,, .

dave i put tape over plug to hold it in place,,,,,,, but i can tell its going to be a problem in the future,,,, there should be some kind of metal spring clip to hold it in......... or a socket like you get on computers , the ones with the two thin screws at the side

i dont dave , i leave the lamp conected all the time, has any one elso took the cigar socet off, i have,,, .

dave i put tape over plug to hold it in place,,,,,,, but i can tell its going to be a problem in the future,,,, there should be some kind of metal spring clip to hold it in......... or a socket like you get on computers , the ones with the two thin screws at the side

thats how they will get our next money off us :whistling:

i leave my lamp cnnected to battery aswell, to save the fitting,

tho was out last night an it come oot the battery twice :icon_eek:

there a great piece of kit i have a million candle power lamp and a deben tracer 12v/10/ah battery the longest iv been out was 4 hrs and it never went flat there a great buy if you have a bigger powerd lamp than a million i would get the 14/ah battery at the very least