Autumn Internationals

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not really a drinker to be honest mate but i love the big occasion no matter what the sport and should be a good day,i think talent is obvious even when you dont know what your looking at so i should

F**k me, 4 pages till i found this thread. I take it the All Blacks won then. :whistling:

Yes,yes....I know England lost as well. Never looked like winning either, but their on the right track i think.

F**k me, 4 pages till i found this thread. I take it the All Blacks won then. :whistling:

Yes,yes....I know England lost as well. Never looked like winning either, but their on the right track i think.

Aye, Wales fecking lost.. :wallbash: Had them on the ropes midway through the second half, but blew it as per usual.. :(

HAD THEM ON THE ROPES :icon_eek:

OK, maybe that was a bit strong but they were defiantly wobbling at one point. They were conceding penalties, swinging wildly at their kicks, and looked like a panicked team....

.....right up until we failed to find touch with a penalty & they ran it in for a try.. :doh:

TRUE, but the allblacks just seem to churn out year after year top class athlete's

just when you think you have them on the back foot they change gear and take to another level , that last try was class and a joy to watch , i hope the home nations go to the world cup and compete , with a a good draw they all stand a good chance

HAD THEM ON THE ROPES :icon_eek:

yeah i must of watched a different game :hmm:

the one i saw was the welsh trying to win by kicking penalties against a team scoring tries well done to the men in red you showed plenty of skill regardless of the outcome.

TRUE, but the allblacks just seem to churn out year after year top class athlete's

just when you think you have them on the back foot they change gear and take to another level , that last try was class and a joy to watch , i hope the home nations go to the world cup and compete , with a a good draw they all stand a good chance

Spot on. :thumbs:

They can put any old team out an compete with the best of the rest.. :thumbs:

we need a new coach for the backs , howley not doing anthing with them :wallbash: .

had chances but :censored: it up . hook :thumbdown: forwards :thumbs: are doing well and match all the teams this autumn

YES shame about hook today, i rate him cracking player, and shanklin neither played there best today,,,, i didnt see our game,,,, perhaps its just as well :icon_redface:

My honest opinion of Hook is that he's shit hot at 10 or 15, but far too selfish to play in the centre.. :yes: He missed a few opportunities to set up tries instead of going it alone over this autumn series, either by wanting to score himself or by simply not seeing someone else better positioned for the score. Ideally he needs to nail down the no 10 shirt... :thumbs:

My honest opinion of Hook is that he's shit hot at 10 or 15, but far too selfish to play in the centre.. :yes: He missed a few opportunities to set up tries instead of going it alone over this autumn series, either by wanting to score himself or by simply not seeing someone else better positioned for the score. Ideally he needs to nail down the no 10 shirt... :thumbs:

yep i was screaming at the telle , at him ,, just straighten then pass :doh: