An obsession - Nick Stevens

Just recieved the above - can't put it down. This is a top work by a top author, about a top terrierman - quality!!!!!!

I was having problems getting a pup from my old bitch approx 17 years ago, and had contacted Nick by letter, the lad rang me and ofered me a pup (8mth) free of charge. I never met the lad but spoke a few times to him on the phone - he was 100% in my view.

Also i believe the bitch that he offered me he kept and went on to make a good dog for him.

If you like your eathdogs - it looks the biz

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got mine today too , just had a quick look through and all i can say its another top class book from jonathon darcy 194 pages of the life of a terrier man who has done it all , it has some great photo's of his own dogs that have been worked hard over the years ...

if you are a terrier man who loves working terriers then this will be a great read for you .....not to be missed!!!

well done darcy you have out done yourself yet again :notworthy:

The one time publishing nabbed me. I wasn't gonna let that slip me by. I have some books on houndmen like this one and they're a great read. I read them again and again. I've found they scratch the itch when I can't get out for the real hunting.Can't wait for my copy. It will be nice to know more about the dogs that have been idolized.