LAMPING DOG FOR SALE

THIS DOG IS FOR SALE THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, I HAVE HAD THIS DOG FROM A PUP AND RAN HIM ON, PUT HIM TO MY OLD BITCH AND KEPT A PUP BACK (NOW STARTING ON LAMP), WHICH IS WHY HE IS FOR SALE AS I DONT HAVE THE WORK FOR 2 LAMPING DOGS.

post-23151-008582800 1288723486_thumb.jpg

call me "stupid" but I just dont get why youd breed a litter and keep a pup you dont have the room for, and then sell the dog that youve done all the training with. Poor dog....hope he gets a permanent home next time around :hmm: :hmm:

read the post it says DONT HAVE THE WORK dusnt say room dus it

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if you had written that in the first place then people wouldn't have 'jumped the gun' so to speak, the way you wrote it sounded like you used the dog, kept a pup and now want rid, which to anyone

Well that makes sense, you don't have enough work for 2 lamping dogs yet you breed from this dog that is untried on anything that bites back, keep a pup and sell this one? How does that work? Surely y

Posted Images

Well that makes sense, you don't have enough work for 2 lamping dogs yet you breed from this dog that is untried on anything that bites back, keep a pup and sell this one? How does that work? Surely you'd keep the dog that is fully trained and working and breed from it when it has almost finished it's working life then keep a pup? Something doesn't add up. How old is the dog?

• Like 1

Well that makes sense, you don't have enough work for 2 lamping dogs yet you breed from this dog that is untried on anything that bites back, keep a pup and sell this one? How does that work? Surely you'd keep the dog that is fully trained and working and breed from it when it has almost finished it's working life then keep a pup? Something doesn't add up. How old is the dog?

Oh dear, seems people are jumping the gun again,, well to be expected as it is a for sale thread :whistling: .

For your information, something that likes the sharp end is not of my upmost interest, the dog was aquired after having a bitch going missing :whistling: ,,, turned out to be a good dog so lined him to my old bitch to add more hight and bone to the line and kept a rough bitch back which was the intention,, the bitch is now on the lamp, i go out alone so dont need 2 lamp dogs,,as there isnt the gear around to keep them both going,,, I have bred what i wanted to acheive to keep a line going, instead of the dog going to waste in the pen he can go on to work for someone else,, like i say hes genuinley unspoilt in the red coat department.

Anyone interested can come and see the dog run, not a problem,, carnt say fairer than that. :feck:

Well that makes sense, you don't have enough work for 2 lamping dogs yet you breed from this dog that is untried on anything that bites back, keep a pup and sell this one? How does that work? Surely you'd keep the dog that is fully trained and working and breed from it when it has almost finished it's working life then keep a pup? Something doesn't add up. How old is the dog? ffs, why cant people mind their own business the guy has his reasons and thats that! its a for sale section, not a debate!!! :censored:

THIS DOG IS FOR SALE THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, I HAVE HAD THIS DOG FROM A PUP AND RAN HIM ON, PUT HIM TO MY OLD BITCH AND KEPT A PUP BACK (NOW STARTING ON LAMP), WHICH IS WHY HE IS FOR SALE AS I DONT HAVE THE WORK FOR 2 LAMPING DOGS. DOG KNOWS THE LAMP WELL AND STICKS LIKE GLUE, JUMPS FENCES, RETREIVES WHEN THERE AINT OTHER DOGS ABOUT, TAKES SQUATERS ASWELL.

HIS BREEDING IS COLLIE X GREY,,,BULL X GREY.,, HES READY TO BE ENTERED ON OTHER THINGS :whistling: ,, GENUINLEY UNSPOILT ON THEM,, PURPOSLEY BEEN HELD BACK. HES A VERY STRONG DOG 25TTS.

PHONE CALLS ONLY NO TXTS THEY WILL BE IGNORED AND IF YOU TALK SHIT I WILL HANG UP ON YOU. NO TIME FOR MESSERS - 07562132408. :thumbs:

HES £250 NO OFFERS...WHICH IS A VERY FAIR PRICE FOR A DECENT LAMP DOG THIS TIME OF YEAR.

post-23151-008582800 1288723486_thumb.jpg

hows your pup getting on mate i came and looked at them with a young lad on night atb with the sale of ur dog

Hi there fella, pups doing fine mate, very racey strong little bitch, just starting the lamp now :thumbs:,, guy called hawel on here from wales, had the pup your mate was interested in, cheers.

his cousin ended up giving him a dog told him to ring you to let you know hope he did got any pic of the pups will be nice to see how they turned out

No worries fella, carnt remember if he phoned to be honest lol, hope he got fixed up ok,, i will get some pics up of the pup, bloody camera broke this summer so will have to see what phone pics come out like, :thumbs: .

Oh dear, seems people are jumping the gun again,, well to be expected as it is a for sale thread :whistling: .

For your information, something that likes the sharp end is not of my upmost interest, the dog was aquired after having a bitch going missing :whistling: ,,, turned out to be a good dog so lined him to my old bitch to add more hight and bone to the line and kept a rough bitch back which was the intention,, the bitch is now on the lamp, i go out alone so dont need 2 lamp dogs,,as there isnt the gear around to keep them both going,,, I have bred what i wanted to acheive to keep a line going, instead of the dog going to waste in the pen he can go on to work for someone else,, like i say hes genuinley unspoilt in the red coat department.

Anyone interested can come and see the dog run, not a problem,, carnt say fairer than that. :feck:

Well if you had written that in the first place then people wouldn't have 'jumped the gun' so to speak, the way you wrote it sounded like you used the dog, kept a pup and now want rid, which to anyone with a sane mind would find a strange thing to do without the dog haveing a fault. But i see where you are coming from now so good luck and i hope he finds a decent home. :thumbs:

• Like 2

ffs, why cant people mind their own business the guy has his reasons and thats that! its a for sale section, not a debate!!! :censored:

It's also a forum, where anyone can have a say on any section good or bad. :feck:

• Like 1

why is it the same old pricks are always trying to trip people up with there sales on here . give the bloke a break ffs and let him sell his dog . he said your more then welcome to see the dog run. what more do you want?