35 replies to this topic

#1 merle24

merle24

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 06:33 pm

THIS DOG IS FOR SALE THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, I HAVE HAD THIS DOG FROM A PUP AND RAN HIM ON, PUT HIM TO MY OLD BITCH AND KEPT A PUP BACK (NOW STARTING ON LAMP), WHICH IS WHY HE IS FOR SALE AS I DONT HAVE THE WORK FOR 2 LAMPING DOGS. DOG KNOWS THE LAMP WELL AND STICKS LIKE GLUE, JUMPS FENCES, RETREIVES WHEN THERE AINT OTHER DOGS ABOUT, TAKES SQUATERS ASWELL.

HIS BREEDING IS COLLIE X GREY,,,BULL X GREY.,, HES READY TO BE ENTERED ON OTHER THINGS :whistling: ,, GENUINLEY UNSPOILT ON THEM,, PURPOSLEY BEEN HELD BACK. HES A VERY STRONG DOG 25TTS.

PHONE CALLS ONLY NO TXTS THEY WILL BE IGNORED AND IF YOU TALK SHIT I WILL HANG UP ON YOU. NO TIME FOR MESSERS - 07562132408. :thumbs:

HES £250 NO OFFERS...WHICH IS A VERY FAIR PRICE FOR A DECENT LAMP DOG THIS TIME OF YEAR.

Attached File  P1010545 (2).JPG   89.88KB   101 downloads

#2 Tiny 7

Tiny 7

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 6,352 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 06:39 pm

Alright fella how old is he?
Is there a coupe of hours trial with him before the sale?
Broken to stock or ferrets?

Stick a few pictures up please fella...

#3 Tiny 7

Tiny 7

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 6,352 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:08 pm

And take it your in Staffordshire fella.............

#4 blue staffy

blue staffy

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 785 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:27 pm

fine looking dog would be down for it myself if i had the space atb with the sale

#5 Guest_1 man and hiz dog_*

Guest_1 man and hiz dog_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:42 pm

the dog look's well mate hope he run's well if i had the penny's i would had the dog

#6 merle24

merle24

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:49 pm

Alright fella how old is he?
Is there a coupe of hours trial with him before the sale?
Broken to stock or ferrets?

Stick a few pictures up please fella...

Yes stock broken, he can be seen run, hes never been around ferrets.

#7 chrissy32

chrissy32

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 549 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:54 pm

does the dog like the violance

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: theres all ways one read the post pal ?????
im sure it reads never seen theeth atb chris :thumbs:

#8 willrockyted

willrockyted

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 09:20 pm

THIS DOG IS FOR SALE THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, I HAVE HAD THIS DOG FROM A PUP AND RAN HIM ON, PUT HIM TO MY OLD BITCH AND KEPT A PUP BACK (NOW STARTING ON LAMP), WHICH IS WHY HE IS FOR SALE AS I DONT HAVE THE WORK FOR 2 LAMPING DOGS. DOG KNOWS THE LAMP WELL AND STICKS LIKE GLUE, JUMPS FENCES, RETREIVES WHEN THERE AINT OTHER DOGS ABOUT, TAKES SQUATERS ASWELL.

HIS BREEDING IS COLLIE X GREY,,,BULL X GREY.,, HES READY TO BE ENTERED ON OTHER THINGS http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... ,, GENUINLEY UNSPOILT ON THEM,, PURPOSLEY BEEN HELD BACK. HES A VERY STRONG DOG 25TTS.

PHONE CALLS ONLY NO TXTS THEY WILL BE IGNORED AND IF YOU TALK SHIT I WILL HANG UP ON YOU. NO TIME FOR MESSERS - 07562132408. http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

HES £250 NO OFFERS...WHICH IS A VERY FAIR PRICE FOR A DECENT LAMP DOG THIS TIME OF YEAR.

Attached File P1010545 (2).JPG 89.88KB 101 downloads

hows your pup getting on mate i came and looked at them with a young lad on night atb with the sale of ur dog

#9 SLiP tHe DoG !

SLiP tHe DoG !

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 09:29 pm

if you talk shit i will put the phone down :clapper:

atb mate :thumbs:

#10 earthdogrunningdog1986

earthdogrunningdog1986

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:06 pm

That's a bargain for a fully trained dog atb with the sale just hope he finds a good home

#11 merle24

merle24

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:22 pm

HIS BREEDING IS COLLIE X GREY,,,BULL X GREY.,, HES READY TO BE ENTERED ON OTHER THINGS http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... ,, GENUINLEY UNSPOILT ON THEM,, PURPOSLEY BEEN HELD BACK. HES A VERY STRONG DOG 25TTS.

PHONE CALLS ONLY NO TXTS THEY WILL BE IGNORED AND IF YOU TALK SHIT I WILL HANG UP ON YOU. NO TIME FOR MESSERS - 07562132408. http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

hows your pup getting on mate i came and looked at them with a young lad on night atb with the sale of ur dog

Hi there fella, pups doing fine mate, very racey strong little bitch, just starting the lamp now :thumbs:,, guy called hawel on here from wales, had the pup your mate was interested in, cheers.

#12 Hywel

Hywel

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:51 pm

Hi there fella, pups doing fine mate, very racey strong little bitch, just starting the lamp now :thumbs:,, guy called hawel on here from wales, had the pup your mate was interested in, cheers.
[/quote]

Yes, I've got the bitch pup above and she is everything I wanted her for :thumbs:

#13 dodger

dodger

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 3,221 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:13 am

Fair price with a trial you couldnt rear a pup cheaper, plus all the time energy n effert,not to mention all the juice money to get them out, looks very well also :thumbs:

Edited by dodger, 03 November 2010 - 02:15 am.

#14 willrockyted

willrockyted

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:44 am

Hi there fella, pups doing fine mate, very racey strong little bitch, just starting the lamp now http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...,, guy called hawel on here from wales, had the pup your mate was interested in, cheers.
his cousin ended up giving him a dog told him to ring you to let you know hope he did got any pic of the pups will be nice to see how they turned out

#15 farlap

farlap

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:21 am

THIS DOG IS FOR SALE THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, I HAVE HAD THIS DOG FROM A PUP AND RAN HIM ON, PUT HIM TO MY OLD BITCH AND KEPT A PUP BACK (NOW STARTING ON LAMP), WHICH IS WHY HE IS FOR SALE AS I DONT HAVE THE WORK FOR 2 LAMPING DOGS.

call me "stupid" but I just dont get why youd breed a litter and keep a pup you dont have the room for, and then sell the dog that youve done all the training with. Poor dog....hope he gets a permanent home next time around :hmm: :hmm:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users