What Binoculars?

What make of binoculars?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What make of binoculars do you use?

Apparently they can be had for as little as £ 160 if you search or use a discount code.Serch the UK forum

Just a note of cauton on that, if you have a look on stalking directory, I seem to recall some minox are now being made out of germany with non german optics. If you check on that site it also says somwhere about what glass they use - the same a one of the high end optics.

But I do agree, money no object, get Swaros

Opticron bought mine from a local dealer gave me a pair swaro's and leica's and the opticrons in 8x32 so little difference between them saved a £1000 and bought the opticrons and they were only £120.00.

paul

I'd also suggest you try a pair of Opticrons, and compare them to the others you're looking at, you'll be surprised. Got an 8x42 BGA SE iMagic pair and find them fantastic, I think they were £329 when I bought them.

I'd also try opticron (higher budget models) as with JOhn, I'm more than happy with my. Got mine from my father when he died... just about the only useful thinghe had :toast:

• 4 months later...

I have a pair of Leica Geovids, which were very very expensive, but wanted a good set of glasses without the need to carry a separate range finder, if you have pots of spare cash, these are the ones, can not fault them in anyway, and because of the cost I tend to really look after them !!

Mike