Hi lads im looking for a bull cross, must be 100% with terriers and 100% on the earths in the day. Not botherd if its lamping or not anyone know of anything I know its a long shot but worth a go. happy hunting Guns

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pursenet

Guns, your a tosser! what do u wanna waste time and money with that bull X bollocks!!!! i told you the cross to get! ps answer your mobile and stop being pussy whipped! (again!) :no:

Your good friend

Pursenet

Guest game'dogs
Guns, your a tosser! what do u wanna waste time and money with that bull X bollocks!!!! i told you the cross to get! ps answer your mobile and stop being pussy whipped! (again!) :no:

Your good friend

Pursenet

i know its got nout to do with me but i can see why he dont answer his phone to you ! it seem to me your a know it all f**k all , sory to offend but thats just the impresion i get of you .

fucl all wrong with bull x you f*****g tit .

I know you dont like them Persenet but you cant go wrong with them on the earths in the day. I know the X you told me is a good all rounder as I seen Jess take many foxes with you. But you know my type of dog it's got to be single handed on everything I slip it and see the job through it to the end. I dont know if ill have a chance to pop down on New years as im going to Wyn's misse's bday parti Ill definetly come down to see you before I go to Ireland on my digging hol. :drink::D

have any of you lads seen the weatn X greyhound work on the holes with terriers sorry if I spelt it incorrectly. I know the lad im staying with out in Ireland rates them highly never seen one work myself just intersested see what you lads think of them. Never know I might bring one back from Ireland. I appreaciate any posts or pic's all the best happy Hunting. Guns

Guest the poacher

each to thier own mate i know lads who like to have a lurcher on a dig with them and some who dont i personally i always take my lurcher with me but as i said each to thier own :)

I know what your saying socks but they b*****ds for bolting around here also handi at the end of a dig if you aint got the 4 10 few of the places I go I cant take my 4 10 always nice to have the big dog