Please note,i am NOTE trying to start an argument,purely putting what others WILL be thinking> :thumbs:

As a terrier owner,does that also mean i am NOT legally responsible for my terriers actions 'SHOULD' they get free from my garden??

No.

Dogs have a different legal status to cats.

The owners of dogs are liable for the actions of their animals.

Look on the bright side; you do not have to stop or report a road traffic accident involving a cat - unlike dogs.

Goose and Gander come to mind.

should have my firearms officer call in soon,i will ask him as Topper must be pulling one off?? :sick:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the only good cat is a dead one end off if you want to be PC about it recyle it into a davie crocket hat and give it back to the owners kids

this thread epitomises everything that's wrong with society these days. our lasses dads gonna give us some chickens for our allotment when its ready, if they get killed by cats it'll be our own stupid

.......so pipe down!

Goose and Gander come to mind.

should have my firearms officer call in soon,i will ask him as Topper must be pulling one off?? :sick:

I agree; which is why I stated that the law isn't right in my original post.

Like many others, I get sick of all the local cats killing songbirds and crapping everywhere.

I think that Topper is confusing UK law with US law, where his quote would be correct.

By the way, don't rely on the police to give you correct legal advice!

The law is the law; even if it is an ass, and for some contributors to come on here and blatently admit that they have broken the law is plain stupid. It always amazes me how thick some people must be to think that they are safe behind a forum user name. The very same people will be on here asking for help when they get the knock at the door!