Olim, Look your only young mate. You cant be right all of the time. And why are you gting so irrate about this whole thing anyway?

Dose it matter to you that much what some people think about you who you probably will never meet.

So just giv it a rest.

just responding to someone who makes no sense and asking them what they are on about

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the only good cat is a dead one end off if you want to be PC about it recyle it into a davie crocket hat and give it back to the owners kids

this thread epitomises everything that's wrong with society these days. our lasses dads gonna give us some chickens for our allotment when its ready, if they get killed by cats it'll be our own stupid

.......so pipe down!

this thread epitomises everything that's wrong with society these days. our lasses dads gonna give us some chickens for our allotment when its ready, if they get killed by cats it'll be our own stupid fault for not making it cat-proof, why should i grab the rifle and cause a load of unnecessary grief by killing them when there's clearly a more mature and responsible way of resolving the situation? what if old man whats-his-face's racing pigeons from the plot next door start eating our seeds? should i kill them as well? what if his goats eat a bit of our hedge away, shall i kill them? shall i kill every animal that poses a problem cos it'll be much easier than using my brain in the long run?

dont worry about the cat and your chickens

if whats his face next door has racing pigeons :whistling:

this thread epitomises everything that's wrong with society these days. our lasses dads gonna give us some chickens for our allotment when its ready, if they get killed by cats it'll be our own stupid fault for not making it cat-proof, why should i grab the rifle and cause a load of unnecessary grief by killing them when there's clearly a more mature and responsible way of resolving the situation? what if old man whats-his-face's racing pigeons from the plot next door start eating our seeds? should i kill them as well? what if his goats eat a bit of our hedge away, shall i kill them? shall i kill every animal that poses a problem cos it'll be much easier than using my brain in the long run?

dont worry about the cat and your chickens

if whats his face next door has racing pigeons :whistling:

Whats his face with the pigeons might consider you a real hero if you sort the problem :thumbs:

olim , i noticed your from hertfordshire ...

i knew a hotspot there once for cat accidents , the cats always seem to be getting run over in the same spot ........ under a bridge going over the A10. none of them had collars on so they must of been ferals :boogie:

Do you want to make yourself clearer

lots of dead cats in your neck of the woods ive heard , one must of been yours for you to be acting all gay about it

What a load of pish......so you cant have any free range hens nowadays just incase some c**ts cat decides it fancies chicken for dinner.......if it does the crime then it will do the time....certainly around my way anyway... :yes:

i knew a hotspot there once for cat accidents , the cats always seem to be getting run over in the same spot ........ under a bridge going over the A10. none of them had collars on so they must of been ferals :boogie:

lots of dead cats in your neck of the woods ive heard , one must of been yours for you to be acting all gay about it

Well I have'nt heard of any dead cats :laugh: I shoot not too far from there actually... maybe I will see you some time around there :whistling:

And for those that find cats a bit too chalenging there are always pet rabbits in cages :hunter:

So what would you do if you were a chicken farmer with a fox problem?

Edited by shepp

olim go play shooting on your x box little boy when you grow up you might understand or you can go and join LACS but your proberbley already a member by your post s , always havin a dig at any dog related topics and take the other bunny hugger mr watson with you

:thumbs:

This thread seems to show just how bad THL is these days.

Don't all the 'hard men' realise that anyone can read this forum? Type 'killing cats' into google, and you'll probably find a link straight into this thread. How does that make the hunting community look to the world at large?

Think about it.......

That's my opinion, now for some facts:

1. Cats are property, and therefore, any harm done to them can be pursued for compensation.
  2. The owners of cats cannot be held liable for the actions of their animals (unlike dogs).
  3. It is only legal to kill feral cats after you have proved that they are feral.
  4. Anyone who places poison out for cats (including anti freeze) needs their head testing. It's not just toxic to cats!

And a suggestion?

What about a game cock running with the bantams?

• Like 1

This thread seems to show just how bad THL is these days.

Don't all the 'hard men' realise that anyone can read this forum? Type 'killing cats' into google, and you'll probably find a link straight into this thread. How does that make the hunting community look to the world at large?

Think about it.......

That's my opinion, now for some facts:

1. Cats are property, and therefore, any harm done to them can be pursued for compensation.
  2. The owners of cats cannot be held liable for the actions of their animals (unlike dogs).
  3. It is only legal to kill feral cats after you have proved that they are feral.
  4. Anyone who places poison out for cats (including anti freeze) needs their head testing. It's not just toxic to cats!

And a suggestion?

What about a game cock running with the bantams?

No it dosen't.

No it dosen't.

Yet.

Give it time.

A few THL members need to loose the 'couldn't give a feck' attitude IMO.

This is a very public forum that ranks very highly on google. Lots of members seem to want bad publicity. When hunting is further restricted because of misinformation by our enemies, we'll all know who to blame!

Some of the people in the hunting world are our own worst enemy.

I remember now why I stopped logging in here.

• Like 1

Well I have'nt heard of any dead cats :laugh: I shoot not too far from there actually... maybe I will see you some time around there :whistling:

And for those that find cats a bit too chalenging there are always pet rabbits in cages :hunter:

well im always about that way , you never know