the only good cat is a dead one end off if you want to be PC about it recyle it into a davie crocket hat and give it back to the owners kids

:wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4:

Agreed, you wonder what sort of people hang dogs off of bridges

I've bitten my tongue with some of your posts on here of late due to your age, but you're way out of order with that snide remark about dogmen.... :yes: Grow up..

It's got nothing to do with bloody dog men! there was no relation between the incident and dogmen! this is the feather and fowl section, it has to do with the sort of sick people that would do it to any pet or working animal and especially people that would get off on upsetting children by doing it.

You can say what you like to me it really wont bother me, I think the only reason that you try to pick arguements with me is because of my age anyway.

Edited by olim

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the only good cat is a dead one end off if you want to be PC about it recyle it into a davie crocket hat and give it back to the owners kids

this thread epitomises everything that's wrong with society these days. our lasses dads gonna give us some chickens for our allotment when its ready, if they get killed by cats it'll be our own stupid

.......so pipe down!

I've bitten my tongue with some of your posts on here of late due to your age, but you're way out of order with that snide remark about dogmen.... :yes: Grow up..

It's got nothing to do with bloody dog men! there was no relation between the incident and dogmen! this is the feather and fowl section, it has to do with the sort of sick people that would do it to any pet or working animal and especially people that would get off on upsetting children by doing it.

You can say what you like to me it really wont bother me, I think the only reason that you try to pick arguements with me is because of my age anyway.

:blink: It was you that brought the subject up. You have put it in black and white a few posts up.

:blink: It was you that brought the subject up. You have put it in black and white a few posts up.

I didn't say anything about dog men did I, I was talking about two dogs being killed by being hanged from a bridge, this is your feable attempt to twist my words to make me look bad as for some reason you think I will back down to a sad sad person who is unable to give a proper responce.

Well guys to cut a long story short these twats that live beyond my garden have got 2 young cats they have had them for about six months or so, they are constantly worrying my lifestock/poultry and birds

They have killed 3 prize bantams this week.

They have also stalked my avairys and climbed the wire i have done all i can to stop them getting on the avairy roofs.

I am going to try and get hold of an electric fence and ive set a live cat trap for them.

I am curious as to what im legaly allowed to do with these cats they have been back today and trying to get more despite having my dog chaseing them they keep coming back theres several cats round here and ive kept chickens in the pen for over ten years with no problems.

If it was a dog worrying lifestock you would be allowed to shoot it why is this not applying to cats?

Im feeling to right a bill out to the owners and tell them to keep the cats in before i take matters in to my own hands.

Cheers tom.

Catch them in a live trap than hand them in as strays

Mick..

I didn't say anything about dog men did I, I was talking about two dogs being killed by being hanged from a bridge, this is your feable attempt to twist my words to make me look bad as for some reason you think I will back down to a sad sad person who is unable to give a proper responce.

But you did, in black and white, a few posts above hahahahahaha! You sad, sad person who is unable to give a proper response. Pay attention.

Yes the sort of person that would kill a pet cat in some of the ways described cant be far off someone who would kill dogs like that. Find me the part where I say anything about dogmen, you wont because I have not said anything about them and why would I :hmm:

Yes the sort of person that would kill a pet cat in some of the ways described cant be far off someone who would kill dogs like that. Find me the part where I say anything about dogmen, you wont because I have not said anything about them and why would I :hmm:

Your reply to Topper. Maybe if you are a good boy, you might get a new hat?

well the kid can have his say he s entiled to his opinion but being one of the old fellas on here in all my years i hate cats allways have and allways will there no need to be cruel to them cull them clean and quick and if it makes him feel better i culled /shot 2 dogs on new years eve as they had the chance but never made the grade i gave them 31/2 years so i think they had a fair chance, yis top

oh and the davy crockett thing JOKE ! thats if your old enough to remember davy crockett

this thread epitomises everything that's wrong with society these days. our lasses dads gonna give us some chickens for our allotment when its ready, if they get killed by cats it'll be our own stupid fault for not making it cat-proof, why should i grab the rifle and cause a load of unnecessary grief by killing them when there's clearly a more mature and responsible way of resolving the situation? what if old man whats-his-face's racing pigeons from the plot next door start eating our seeds? should i kill them as well? what if his goats eat a bit of our hedge away, shall i kill them? shall i kill every animal that poses a problem cos it'll be much easier than using my brain in the long run?

Edited by darren watson
  • Like 2

olim , i noticed your from hertfordshire ...

i knew a hotspot there once for cat accidents , the cats always seem to be getting run over in the same spot ........ under a bridge going over the A10. none of them had collars on so they must of been ferals :boogie:

• Like 1

id just like to add, my mate lives in a nice area and has been shooting locally for many years. recently someone took to shooting cats round there so now every time the plod see my mate with his rifle they give him hassle, they've even been and searched his house for other firearms/weapons. my point is that if you go out and kill someone's pet, AND even get away with it, the cloud of suspicion will fall over EVERYONE in a community, creating the potential for animosity towards ANYONE who keeps chickens/pigeons/dogs etc, farmers, hunters and the like, and with cops seemingly itching to make arrests for the slightest thing to meet their targets, is it really worth it?

• Like 2

olim , i noticed your from hertfordshire ...

i knew a hotspot there once for cat accidents , the cats always seem to be getting run over in the same spot ........ under a bridge going over the A10. none of them had collars on so they must of been ferals :boogie:

Do you want to make yourself clearer

prick

I dont think hes a prick if your dog was worrying live stock the farmer would be aloud to shoot it so whats the difrence cats are a fcuking pests there owners throw them out at night to go and shit and piss in other peoples gardens

• Like 2