Another Fox

cracker day today! sun was shining and bit of frost early in the morning. Done about 3 or 4 cover till we got one! Watched the fox come out and run diagonally across my fielld. Another man slipped his dog but the dog didnt see it so i slipped mine. Had the whole length of the field to catch up. The other dog missed him and mine nailed him in a hedge! he nearly got away lol The dog done really well and you can really tell he's learning everytime he gets one! :D A Good day!

DSC00723.jpg

DSC00724.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then what do you suggest people who hunt do?Become a underground clandestine group like the illuminati? And if your suggesting all the mods feel the same way perhaps this site is better off shutting

the only thing powerful in them pics is my dog haha my 1st post was deleted for no reason and when i asked about that got deleted too! hardly my fault now is it! i don't see anybody on the American me

everytime he posts its either pics of dead foxes or complaining about his post being deleted,is he really that stupid doe,s he not realise theirs antis all over this site,just giving them fuel to ge

Well done Brun. :good:

All those folk having a dig should remember that it's still legal in certain other countries. Just because it's become all secret handshakes, :whistling: & :angel: emoticons here in the UK doesn't mean we can't enjoy pictures and write ups from other countries. ;)

everytime he posts its either pics of dead foxes or complaining about his post being deleted,is he really that stupid :icon_eek:

doe,s he not realise theirs antis all over this site,just giving them fuel to get a ban in his own country and bringing everybody down in the process, :thumbdown:

• Like 1

Well done Brun. :good:

All those folk having a dig should remember that it's still legal in certain other countries. Just because it's become all secret handshakes, :whistling: & :angel: emoticons here in the UK doesn't mean we can't enjoy pictures and write ups from other countries. ;)

Well said! :)

everytime he posts its either pics of dead foxes or complaining about his post being deleted,is he really that stupid :icon_eek:

doe,s he not realise theirs antis all over this site,just giving them fuel to get a ban in his own country and bringing everybody down in the process, :thumbdown:

hahaha what else would you expect on a fookin HUNTING site! if a ban ever comes its not my fault and who exactly am i bring down??? get a life ya muppet lol

We're already down in this country & it wasn't down to unwashed troublemakers looking at pictures of legally killed quarry on sites like this.. :no::thumbs: