looking on the forum it looks like there are not to many people using russells.Is up there someone still owning good working lines?.My own russel was breed here in Italy from german parents,looks like there are real good russells in germany.

Guest canada
looking on the forum it looks like there are not to many people using russells.Is up there someone still owning good working lines?.My own russel was breed here in Italy from german parents,looks like there are real good russells in germany.

the words rocking horse and shit come to mind val

I know a couple of lads using russells Iv got one hes only a young dog and been dug to 3 times but hes got a bit of bull in him but way back is mother was like an old type short bent legs long back and the father was a long legged type both were good workers.

The fact of the matter is, its hard to find a terrier that could be classed as a good dog to ground, i.e, dug to every week, one hole(most of the time) and not scared to stand its ground if nessesary....but to find a white one is even harder....IMO... :cry: BUT they do, invariably, exist...thats for sure...JD

i have use the jack russel but i like the patterdale more

but if you looking for a good jack russel i wil help you