shallow dig

wtf is dig at me for ? EXPERIENCED EYE ? to many f*****g experts on here quick to judge from a pic, fair enough dbritt took a chance on buying the dog in and got slagged saying the dog would be shite, SIMPLE AS, ffs, it looks like he done ok and i hope its the start of many to come, anyway dbritt best of luck with him pal,

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i thought that definatly a big fox to all those slating the man at least hes out doin it depth end result is unimportant hats off to you mate dont let them put you off posting

around three minutes without air is all that is needed to kill somethng by throttling wouldnt get that far digging in three minutes in my opinion anyway who cares the lad has gone out and is enjoying

ps copuld be worth you having a read of this before posting anything else though as ignorance is no excuse § Establish a common set of standards, which those engaged in terrier work, must fo

Posted Images

Why is there always 1 on this site if u dont believe me then thats ur problem experienced eye my fckin arse no wonder people stop posting on this site, and now this will b my last atvb dbritt

SORRY BUT FROM AN EXPERIENCED EYE, THE DIG DOESN'T LOOK 1 METER, AND THE GROUND LOOKS WELL SOFT, FOR A TERRIER TO KILL 1 TO GROUND SO QUICKLY I DON'T BELIEVE IT. SIMPLE AS. I DON'T DOUBT YOUR DOG WORKED IT IT BUT TO DIG A METER IN GROUND LIKE THAT TO A BIT OF DEAD GAME I DOUBT IT. WELL DONE THE DOG, MAYBE YOU WAITED AN HOUR BEFORE YA STARTED DIGGING?

EDITED TO ADD, I NEVER CO CHISE' POST BEFORE I POSTED, MMMMMMMMMMM FOOD FOR THOUGHT :thumbs:

wtf is dig at me for ? EXPERIENCED EYE ? to many f*****g experts on here quick to judge from a pic, fair enough dbritt took a chance on buying the dog in and got slagged saying the dog would be shite, SIMPLE AS, ffs, it looks like he done ok and i hope its the start of many to come, anyway dbritt best of luck with him pal,

i think what hepher is saying at the botom of his post is that he has jumped on the slaging band wagon then read your other post about people not posting any more and is agreeing with you hence the food for thought.

well done d britt atb with the dog