Crow Call

Guest world.hunters

Guest world.hunters

went out last night to test ma call just to see the reaction of the crows in a spot i know there is a few, and not telling a lie there was at least a few houndred went crazy lol then when i stopped the call they went as fast as the came. i can for sure say ther was adistinct reaction

cheers

Guest Ditch_Shitter

" Went crazy " ....? :hmm: Sounds promising! And how close did they come, during this craziness, mate? And were ye concealed, or just sat about blowing it?

Yes! I'm drawing up my plans against them! :laugh:

Guest world.hunters
" Went crazy " ....? :hmm: Sounds promising! And how close did they come, during this craziness, mate? And were ye concealed, or just sat about blowing it?

Yes! I'm drawing up my plans against them! :laugh:

well i was on my way to somewhere else, this was about 7 so it was dark

and i thought ill look for a few siloets in some woodlands only seen afew so i gave it a go and it worked well,

it should work a treat if u just sit in some woods on the edge of a field and set a few decoys out. but i dont know weather its a warning call ot what as i am no expert but it brings em in good.

im gunna giv it a go and try get some to land so i can fly ma harris hawk at them aswell lol

cheers

Guest Ditch_Shitter

ACME! I'll be damned! I was sat here yesterday, thinking; " Wasn't that one I had an 'ACME' one? ". Probably irrellivant now, King, as I bought mine about thirty odd years ago. But mine had a wooden barell and a black, plastic mouth piece with a reed in it. Blow for crow. Bite a little for young crow. Bite for wounded rabbit. (I also discovered, if ye bit hard and blew hard, it did a fantastic peacock!)

I'd like that one again, I must say. Are they still really good calls?

Searched Decoying.co.uk but couldn't find their calls, except the digital boxes. Anyone point me, please?