told you craigyboy lol

Guest stewie

told the mirror never prints bollox mate :feck: :feck: :laugh: only messin alot of bigger players than him have left you and the :censored: always come out ok :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: but on rooney what do you expect he has no loyalty about him at all cheats on his wife and kids, left everton when man yoo came calling, slagged england fans of at the world cup, even clapped when they sang "gary neville he our mate, he hates scousers" against everton :doh: and now this comes up :D i doubt many managers could handle him like fergie has so not sure where he will go?? to finish on a positive note tho you will never find another striker who wants to beat us lot as much as he does so all good for us :toast: :toast: :bye:

il give you that 1 stewie :thumbs: personally if he goes to city,then its all about greed :censored: and i hope the fat ugly scouse kunt breaks a leg :censored: but if he goes abroad to get away from our gutter press,then fair play to him,but never under estimate the persuasive powers of fergie,remember how he changed the kings mind :notworthy: so just hold your horses :thumbs:

so thats about 2-10 to you now with football facts then with my "facts" about rafa and woy :wallbash: :wallbash: :laugh: like you said fergie normally gets his way and still got two years on his contract but agree on one thing mate i hope he breaks his leg soon :laugh: :laugh:

Lets get it right... Their ALL fecking mercinarys... It's all for the money, no matter who!

As for Rooneys loyalty... Been the same all his fecking life, De La Salle had to beg an bribe him weekly to play for the school team, Everton too when he first was signed as a kid, he knew what he had, knew they all wanted it and played them all. ;)

Looks like Rooneys going to Liverpool!

My mate was at the ground earlier and heard Hodgson say "Looks like Waynes coming". He didn't stay any longer because it started pissing down!! :laugh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Guest bullterrier

First ronaldo goes,

then tevez goes,

now rooneys going,

soon giggs will retire,

soon scholes will too,

then van der sar is cracking on a bit too...

Man U are too busy paying Glaziers bills to buy any players

Am looking forwards to it all falling apart. stewie save a place for graigyboy down there mate :thumbs: john

Manchester United and Fergusan have been a smug set of pompous, aloof, swaggering set of tosspots for years. I for one am glad the wheels are coming off :bye:

is your last name end :whistling: i smell jealousy :boogie:

:laugh: :laugh: not looking good tho craigyboy he said this earlier

Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney has confirmed that he wishes to leave because of concerns over the club's future squad strength.

The 24-year-old, whose deal expires at the end of next season, revealed he had spoken to chief executive David Gill.

"He did not give me any of the assurances I was seeking about the future squad," Rooney said. :toast: :toast: were all sorted now money wise cant say same about your lot :laugh: :laugh:

Lets get it right... Their ALL fecking mercinarys... It's all for the money, no matter who!

As for Rooneys loyalty... Been the same all his fecking life, De La Salle had to beg an bribe him weekly to play for the school team, Everton too when he first was signed as a kid, he knew what he had, knew they all wanted it and played them all. ;)

although i agree bosun the real player's behind this saga are the agents

stretford has again made noises in the press , the right brown envelope to

the right jorno job done Rooney's move to utd was at the time the right move

for him and EFC , WE get 25% of any new deal , my money is on Rooney going

to the blue side CAN HEAR IT NOW BLUE ROOOOOON :thumbs:

Edited by gonetoearth

Manchester United and Fergusan have been a smug set of pompous, aloof, swaggering set of tosspots for years. I for one am glad the wheels are coming off :bye:

is your last name end :whistling: i smell jealousy :boogie:

:laugh: :laugh: not looking good tho craigyboy he said this earlier

Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney has confirmed that he wishes to leave because of concerns over the club's future squad strength.

The 24-year-old, whose deal expires at the end of next season, revealed he had spoken to chief executive David Gill.

"He did not give me any of the assurances I was seeking about the future squad," Rooney said. :toast: :toast: were all sorted now money wise cant say same about your lot :laugh: :laugh:

you'l need all the money you can get stewie mate...that championships a tough league to get out of :boogie:

First ronaldo goes,

then tevez goes,

now rooneys going,

soon giggs will retire,

soon scholes will too,

then van der sar is cracking on a bit too...

Man U are too busy paying Glaziers bills to buy any players

Am looking forwards to it all falling apart. stewie save a place for graigyboy down there mate :thumbs: john

cmon bt can you really see that happening :no: its the greastest club on the planet :notworthy: and by far the most supported,it wont be long before some sheik buys it off rocky pantaloon and his sons :thumbs:

Edited by craigyboy