20 replies to this topic

#16 deep dig

deep dig

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:19 pm

help needed im thinking about getting a lightforce striker 170 1 million and a 18amp belt, 2 pouch pack what do you all think is this a good choice and how long lamping will i get with it ?????? it will be mainly for lamping rabbit and rat cheers

#17 maty j

maty j

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 08:07 pm

less than 2 hrs of a decent beam if im right in thinking the lightforces have a 100 watt bulb? with the lazerlite youll get double the amount of time than you would from the lightforce.
hth, maty.

#18 ferreterno1

ferreterno1

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 09:21 pm

im also undecide weather to get a lightforce or lazerlight, i will only be lamping rabbits and the occasional fox
any ideas??

#19 sniffer

sniffer

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 11:09 am

im also undecide weather to get a lightforce or lazerlight, i will only be lamping rabbits and the occasional fox
any ideas??

i have a 170 lightforce with a 12 volt18 amp battery pack , i was out the other night for 6 hours beam still shining bright, my mate has a lazerlight and shine the 2 side bye side and the lightforce wins hand's down :yes:

#20 Guest_oldskool_*

Guest_oldskool_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2007 - 11:17 am

any ideas??

if its only rabbits and the occasional fox then i think a lazerlite is your job!!! a big 18amp pack will last about 2 nights worth of lamping without needing a recharge for sure!! i'm not a fan of carrying those big packs around all night... less will do with a laserlite

#21 ferreterno1

ferreterno1

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 02:55 pm

any ideas??

if its only rabbits and the occasional fox then i think a lazerlite is your job!!! a big 18amp pack will last about 2 nights worth of lamping without needing a recharge for sure!! i'm not a fan of carrying those big packs around all night... less will do with a laserlite

i thought about getting a lightforce because my mate has a lazerlight but a keeper i no said there mainly for foxes so im not sure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users