morning walk with dogs turns up plenty of fungi

hay all iv bin a bit of a mushroom fan and all ways want to pick my own wild mushrooms so last yr i picked up a couple of books and started to investigate

the local areas this yr armed with a couple of books and my camera phone just for photo as thay tend not to look like what thay do in the book you looked at .lol

iv only picked a few filed mushrooms and St gorge's as im pritty sure witch these are .

ill try and label the pics but like i said im no expert.m

post-18203-079497300 1287131087_thumb.jpg

most common fly agaric (don't eat)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hay all iv bin a bit of a mushroom fan and all ways want to pick my own wild mushrooms so last yr i picked up a couple of books and started to investigate

the local areas this yr armed with a couple of books and my camera phone just for photo as thay tend not to look like what thay do in the book you looked at .lol

iv only picked a few filed mushrooms and St gorge's as im pritty sure witch these are .

ill try and label the pics but like i said im no expert.m

post-18203-079497300 1287131087_thumb.jpg

most common fly agaric (don't eat)

I've ate them!! :blink::blink::victory:

nice one thanks for clearing them 2 up for me i tend to take pics of the ones i'm not sure of . and log them in to folders on laptop as edible and non edible

iv found a few of the magic kind .

im quite lucky as iv got like four or five big lakes with wood round and two big common grounds for the magic mushrooms .

running wild the reason i pick the mushrooms is the same reason i make my own hedge veg wines . have an allotment and raise my own birds ,plus shoot my own game.

is it all ways tastes better and u know ware its come from .plus its nearly all free :-) oh yes im a tight arse.lol