Lurcher on run for 13 days

Guest thefirstlurcherbitch

Guest peakhound

:no: Nothing new to report from Tag since last Thursday. We have gone a week before with no sightings, but not feeling too good about this one. Gut feeling is that he is moving out of areas we know about, and hasn't even sent a postcard!

Hanging on to the hope that we will hear of him somewhere in the next week so that we can put our next plan into action (yup, forget about "planA", we're now up to "Plan Z")

Would be too bad to lose sight now, after he's survived all this awful weather! :cry:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lurcherbitch

Well if i can tare myself away from my pup and the other rescue dogs that need my attention, I will be going over to peakhounds on Monday with the trap I JUST PICKED UP.

Sorry for shouting but some lovable old git had a dig at me last night :whistle: :kiss: .

So folks, keep it all crossed.xxxx

Edited by Lurcherbitch
Guest Lurcherbitch
Any news? :cry:

Nope not yet....we havent heard a thing for a while. But we did find another greyhound and managed to hand it back to one very happy owner. Thanks the Peakhounds other half. xx

• 3 weeks later...
I had a call yesterday saying they had him in a tool hire place yesterday......but it was a bitch.

So nothing to report :cry:

Oh bloody hell i thought it was good news :(