for sale 1stxwhippet/greyhound [dog]

for sale 1stxwhippet /greyhound [dog] 2yrs. it used to take day time roe for fun takes hares/rabbits under the parameters of exempt hunting (i.e flushing and shooting) not tried on fox as this is currently banned under the Hunting Act 2004 ;)

run hunt jump kill & carry stock broken very fast dog plenty wind for firstx never bean lamped.24"

will post pic soon £200 no time wasters

NOW SOLD

Edited by chester

i have had the dog for 6 month [bANNED TEXT] he is sound with other dogs lives out side the [bANNED TEXT] i got him of had him in&

out .nowt wrong with the dog ihave got a pup out of him.i am looking to get a proper hare dog out of my pups.as you know its not a out&out hare dog but put 2 the right bitch i hope 2 get what i want . the dog has bean put over 2 bitches round me the first is 1/8 bull1/4saluki/greyhound igot afawn bitch out of it see pic/

the second bitch was saluki/greyhound back 2the dog and the [bANNED TEXT] kept apup out of that .the dog is not geting

the same workhe was so i would like the dog 2 go 2 some one that will give him plenty of work .

Guest bluenose
i have had the dog for 6 month [bANNED TEXT] he is sound with other dogs lives out side the [bANNED TEXT] i got him of had him in&

out .nowt wrong with the dog ihave got a pup out of him.i am looking to get a proper hare dog out of my pups.as you know its not a out&out hare dog but put 2 the right bitch i hope 2 get what i want . the dog has bean put over 2 bitches round me the first is 1/8 bull1/4saluki/greyhound igot afawn bitch out of it see pic/

the second bitch was saluki/greyhound back 2the dog and the [bANNED TEXT] kept apup out of that .the dog is not geting

the same workhe was so i would like the dog 2 go 2 some one that will give him plenty of work .

hi bud whare are you about would like to vew him cheers