gun mounted lasers

What does everyone think of red dot gun mounted lasers for lamping? Ive just got myself some lamping permission for rabbits and i dont want my shitty range estimation to stop me making a good dent in the population.

I would only need it for shots out to 30 yards.

Which lasers are worth the money and what sort of prices am i lookin at paying?

What does everyone think of red dot gun mounted lasers for lamping? Ive just got myself some lamping permission for rabbits and i dont want my shitty range estimation to stop me making a good dent in the population.

I would only need it for shots out to 30 yards.

Which lasers are worth the money and what sort of prices am i lookin at paying?

there pretty cheap to buy and if you zero for 30 yards then zero the lazer for the same .When aiming at a rabbit if the scope and the lazer are on the same spot you'l know its 30 yards if the lazer is below its under 30 yards if its ubove its over 30 yads ,could be the other way round sorry but ive had a few.

there pretty cheap to buy and if you zero for 30 yards then zero the lazer for the same .When aiming at a rabbit if the scope and the lazer are on the same spot you'l know its 30 yards if the lazer is below its under 30 yards if its ubove its over 30 yads ,could be the other way round sorry but ive had a few.

thats what i wanted it for, just dont know which models are any good, i know some give very large dots at 30 yards so would be hard to precisely estimate the range.

Ive found one that looks pretty decent for what i want, SMK LS-III Hi Power Laser, £50

crosmans was the one i had 1cm dot at 30 yards after that it does tend too get a bit big i wouldnt bover getting one there only good for ratting 20 yards max .if your shooting at night you'l\ be lamping so the lazer wouldnt show up ,unlesss your useing night vision then there on the ball