#1 brambrack-spaniels

brambrack-spaniels

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:40 am

Hi

Does anyone know of a good gundog trainer in south yorkshire area? I have a springer bitch 7 months and I just want some tips on how to train her. I have heard a lady called Jane is quite good but I cant find her number online..

Any suggestions on trainers welcome

#2 rickyspringer

rickyspringer

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:52 pm

mark whitehouse of cheweky gundogs, Darren from Kirkbourne aswell as a chap called Neil, he made up a few FTW's from Sheffield way he may help. PM if you want Neils details, but google the other two! :thumbs:

#3 brambrack-spaniels

brambrack-spaniels

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:13 pm

Cheers mark, I have sorted it going to give a bird called Jane a go, shes been recommended by a few of the local lads but I may need that guys number if it doesnt work out with Jane. :D

#4 TRF-JRs

TRF-JRs

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 85 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 12:44 am

Can recommend Darren @ Kirkbourne Gundogs. They put on one-to-one and weekly group classes ranging from novice to advance and spaniel specific classes right through to working tests. Think his email is on the website.

#5 rickyspringer

rickyspringer

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:10 am

Wish someone done something like Darren my way, If I lived near him I would be jumping on the group training!

#6 courtney32

courtney32

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 05:42 pm

you want to make briar a ftc when you need help to train a 2 year old dog . and hes a stud what a joke [puppy peddlar in the makeing]

#7 brambrack-spaniels

brambrack-spaniels

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 05:58 pm

you want to make briar a ftc when you need help to train a 2 year old dog . and hes a stud what a joke [puppy peddlar in the makeing]

That went completely over my head..

My stud dog Bracken is 4 years old and he is a rough shooting dog, he goes beating but unfortunately I didnt seek out help to train him and now hes too old to be anything more.

Briar is reared from the best I bought her from Wales and due to a career change I now have time to train her. I would hardly call me a puppy pedlar

#8 buggsbunny

buggsbunny

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 03:38 pm

i got to agree with courtney mate looking at your web site :thumbdown:

#9 brambrack-spaniels

brambrack-spaniels

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 05:09 pm

i got to agree with courtney mate looking at your web site http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

Define the term puppy pedlar please.. I have a three year old bitch that had three seasons before I bred her and a season after the puppies, I have not bred her to death like some people do and my website promotes my business and the fact that I am proud that I own and breed Spaniels.. I may not be able to breed Briar I may have to have her spayed due to medical reasons and her training will continue if this happens as I take my stud dog beating and next year I want a fully trained dog.

I wont comment on any more of these pathetic puppy pedlar comments, think what you want to think so long as I know what's what I really couldn't care less what anyone else on this site thinks :feck:

#10 brambrack-spaniels

brambrack-spaniels

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 05:19 pm

and my pups are KC registered so if owt untoward was going off I am sure they would have something to say about it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users