hare and the swift hound

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sour grapes spring to mind

not be long till its worth double the price you pay now.

i need say no more

only to add.........anyone that has owned any "darcy" book will know what to expect.

can't wait until mine arrives, because it sounds like its been cranked up a notch :thumbs:

and for those winging about the price................ITS AN INVESTMENT !!!!!

i will admitt i have never seen so many top class pics in one book ever ..iam the same as roberto iam not a big book fan ..my reason is because its hard to find time ..not like roberto,s reason he cant read . :o .i can just picture him now sat next to his missus say read me some more... :clapper: ...some of the hare pics a truley superb ...and action shots amazing ..i no for one how much time hes put in over two seasons and all the breakfeats hes bought .. :clapper: .i was showing some lads at work who have no intrest in working dogs and they all sat there praising it asking me how did he get so close to the hares ...i just replied if you him in camo you would understand ..hes like a walking twig with a large branch stuck out of its horface ...welldone jd ...top book .... ;)

Recieved my copy today , i know J.D. is good with a camera but the pictures in this book are TREMENDEOUS, the field craft to get some off these shots = PATIENCE + EXPERIENCE + MORE PATIENCE !!!! 1000 copies , well my advice would be to get a copy while you can , no one involved in any form of dog work would be dissapointed, the book will eventually become a "CLASSIC".

I dont want to spoil the book for anyone bye saying whats in it , but there is a pic in there off a certain small man with his dog that is worth the price of the book alone , iv had a chance to look at the book in detail now and the pics really are somthing els , the gimp has put in more miles to get the pics than some people do to run there dogs lol

Snoops right i cant read , and to be honest the book is worth having just for the pics , once my bitch is in pup snoop and yr camping in my garden like the last time you can read it to me , or maybe over the phone on yr hourly call to see how big yr pup has grown lmao tit ................

well jd you ve really stepped up your game this time THERES AN OLD SAYING A PICTURE PAINTS A THOUSAND WORDS well this latest book of yours has painted some words the pics from start to finish are AMAZING theres nowt past or present to show pics in the detail and style that you have in this book you say at the back of the book that further books will be published in this series well you better get the camera out and get practising if your going to equal or dare i say better this work of art anyone reading this and not bought a copy get on his website and order 1 right away or you ll be sorry yis taffey

is the book full of pictures or is there a good few articles like in dig deep etc? i enjoy darcy books,and enjoyed dead game,tho i was a bit disapointed with the lack of articles to match the pictures.i appreciate the historical value of the pedigrees etc but finished the book in no time,after waiting like a kid for it.whats your views before i decide to order?