aas410k

Guest shaun n

Guest shaun n

if you use a aas410 .22,what pellet do you find most effective in yours,i use aahunter in mine and find them good as a medium range pellet good up to 30-35 yards any thing over that and they drop of realy quick.thanks shaun :)

Guest shaun n
ive got an air arms s410 classic and i use accupell and i can kill up to 45-50 yards and if it was more powerful i could kill alot ferther the dont even go off course in the wind :thumbs-up:

i used accupell in mine when i first had it and i was taking out rabbits at 40-45 yards but then the gun seemed to go of them,on inspection i had alot with damaged skirts :angry: so i went to aahunter. :)

Edited by shaun n
Guest king ratcatcher

Hi mate, ive not got an s410k but have hered they like aa fields and hunters, stay with what your using, id never go back to using accupell now though mate, my s16 went of them too, so now im using exterminators through it, they seem to be the best, i was told the other week that not all accupells weigh the same, like some of them are say 14.3 then youle get a few that weigh about 14.0 ect, which coarses them to fly of at times, ive hered alot of people (and have realised this myself) that you get some accupells that fit tight in the barrel and some that litrelly fall into the barrel, but then again other people really like accupell and cant falt them abit, give a few pellet brands a try, but id seriously stay with what your using mate :)