beddy/whippets

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That maybe so Dotty.........I had 16 rabbits one night about 6 of them bounced off fences I didn't come home and say I caught 10,you still have to have a dog to pressure them into the mistake imo

Took many a deer with the help of a fence.(pre ban).Never seen any shame in it.    

jonny the problem on here is.. The majority dont even hunt, you can usually tell them apart... They call peoples dogs(bang out of order), by this i dont mean whats going on on here. I mean. "your dogs

believe it or not. these two dogs were 19"tts one wieghs 23lbs the other 28lbs this old boy was one out of hundreds caught by them at the age of 4years old

scan0007.jpg

he wieghed 176lbs gutted with his legs off.

edited to say he was caught a week or two before the start of the rutt so he would have been at his best.

I think the dog on the left is saying "What the fcuk is that big thing"The dog on the right is saying" dont worry its frozen,just try and look hard, our pups are going on EPUPZ next week at 300 a pop' :toast:

the fact that no one believes what those dogs have done proves to me that they are much better than i thought they were,i could prove you wrong, but your like the rest on here to busy licking each others ass holes

i think your full of shit flint and trigger,and because i was willing to prove you both wrong you called me a bullshitter and a dog thief all to get out of showing me your dogs :laugh::laugh::laugh:

i know lads that you know ffs get real;

i will pay all your fuel and i promise not to steal your dogs if you both come here to show me.

lads these fellas are clowns that talk shit :laugh::laugh::laugh:

prove me wrong you pair of bullshitting hamptons you have both been sent my phone number today in a pm.

are you going to walk it like you talk it ffs beddy x whippets. :laugh:

next you will be telling us that malumutes are good dogs :laugh:

you been made lads.

and heres a heads up this thread may look like it was started by trigger,but i bet it was flint useing trigger account. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

have you been looking through here to find something where you can have ago at me,like bigging my dogs up,well i'll big him up now, the same beddy whippet as killed hundreds of rats,not hard mouthed on rabbits,marks burrows sits back while the nets are on,bushes,goes to ground,and as killed foxes singled handed,he is 19 inches high and at 18 month weighed 23lb,there was two brothers the one got killed a couple of year ago (i ran them together and i ran them single and i did not know which was the better of the two)he was 5 1/2 when he got killed,they started going out from 8 or 9 weeks old and they have never jacked on anything.if there is people who know me, and if they think i'm talking shit please speak your mind. ,instead of pampering your dogs get out there and push them to the limit and see what there made of.ps thats the last i'm saying on this matter,so you can say what you like

not worried about these dogs mate if you still have one bring it down and test it , i think your full of shit mate ,ffs be real

believe it or not. these two dogs were 19"tts one wieghs 23lbs the other 28lbs this old boy was one out of hundreds caught by them at the age of 4years old

scan0007.jpg

he wieghed 176lbs gutted with his legs off.

edited to say he was caught a week or two before the start of the rutt so he would have been at his best.

I think the dog on the left is saying "What the fcuk is that big thing"The dog on the right is saying" dont worry its frozen,just try and look hard, our pups are going on EPUPZ next week at 300 a pop' :toast:

the fact that no one believes what those dogs have done proves to me that they are much better than i thought they were,i could prove you wrong, but your like the rest on here to busy licking each others ass holes

i think your full of shit flint and trigger,and because i was willing to prove you both wrong you called me a bullshitter and a dog thief all to get out of showing me your dogs :laugh::laugh::laugh:

i know lads that you know ffs get real;

i will pay all your fuel and i promise not to steal your dogs if you both come here to show me.

lads these fellas are clowns that talk shit :laugh::laugh::laugh:

prove me wrong you pair of bullshitting hamptons you have both been sent my phone number today in a pm.

are you going to walk it like you talk it ffs beddy x whippets. :laugh:

next you will be telling us that malumutes are good dogs :laugh:

you been made lads.

and heres a heads up this thread may look like it was started by trigger,but i bet it was flint useing trigger account. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

have you been looking through here to find something where you can have ago at me,like bigging my dogs up,well i'll big him up now, the same beddy whippet as killed hundreds of rats,not hard mouthed on rabbits,marks burrows sits back while the nets are on,bushes,goes to ground,and as killed foxes singled handed,he is 19 inches high and at 18 month weighed 23lb,there was two brothers the one got killed a couple of year ago (i ran them together and i ran them single and i did not know which was the better of the two)he was 5 1/2 when he got killed,they started going out from 8 or 9 weeks old and they have never jacked on anything.if there is people who know me, and if they think i'm talking shit please speak your mind. ,instead of pampering your dogs get out there and push them to the limit and see what there made of.ps thats the last i'm saying on this matter,so you can say what you like

not worried about these dogs mate if you still have one bring it down and test it , i think your full of shit mate ,ffs be real

Good on ya mate, Nice pic :)