• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive used a bicycle repair kit before now

Posted Images

I walk miles in wellies, both at work and shooting, lamping etc. I've tried so many different makes of wellie, and after getting a pair of Muckboot spey this time last year, I can honestly say that they're the most comfortable by far. They can be a little warm for summer use, but that's the only drawback I've found. They're wide fitting too, which is good for me as I suffer with a painfull big toe joint, so the less pressure in that area the better.

Kenny

Yes they are very wide fitting wich suits me as a broke my ankle some months back.They seem alot better made than wellingtons you would pay the same money for though condesation seems to build up in them alot i dont know if thats to do with the neoprene upper part.atb dell

Yes they are very wide fitting wich suits me as a broke my ankle some months back.They seem alot better made than wellingtons you would pay the same money for though condesation seems to build up in them alot i dont know if thats to do with the neoprene upper part.atb dell

I PUT my wellys upside down on top of the radiator in the kitchen, when i take them off as all wellys with neoprean make you sweat, this drys them out nice :thumbs:

I PUT my wellys upside down on top of the radiator in the kitchen, when i take them off as all wellys with neoprean make you sweat, this drys them out nice :thumbs:

Cheers:thumbs:

ive used a bicycle repair kit before now

did it hold RC? I banged a patch on from the kids repair outfit! sanded it down a bit first but couldn't get it to grab strong enough, mind you the split is in a awkward spot on the crease of the toe...

post-251-053917400 1285772647_thumb.jpg

Best £60 i have ever spent! Wish i would have bought a pair when they first come out. When out waiting for the hounds on a cold day feet are warm as toast, only draw back when the weather is warm your feet are boiling.