SCOTTISH CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

enjoyed the show today

the dogs that won the show deserved it and at the end of the day there judged on there overall condition on the day not how they work its only abit a fun

end of the day its been said for years there are a large percentage that just have them for shows so if you go you know what to expect     just like Georges dogs never done a real days graft in th

Thanks to everyone for their congrats,i was well proud of sid yday,and a big thankyou to wendy .i must say daves,pete was looking million dollars as usual .There were alot of cracking dogs there the best ive saw in a long time.And i was reading the comment on how the dogs who picked up the events arent working dogs .lol, all i can say is you dont have a clue what your talking about ,my sid is well and truely worked [pics to prove it .]and i knw most of the other winners ,and theyr all good working dogs.as for the same people well we dont just work our dogs but also maintain and take good care of them.and the result is what you saw. there is always sme bad loosers who hav to condem people ,all i can say is i knw my dog deservd the championship in my eyes [he worked for it]thank dawn

Thanks to everyone for their congrats,i was well proud of sid yday,and a big thankyou to wendy .i must say daves,pete was looking million dollars as usual .There were alot of cracking dogs there the best ive saw in a long time.And i was reading the comment on how the dogs who picked up the events arent working dogs .lol, all i can say is you dont have a clue what your talking about ,my sid is well and truely worked [pics to prove it .]and i knw most of the other winners ,and theyr all good working dogs.as for the same people well we dont just work our dogs but also maintain and take good care of them.and the result is what you saw. there is always sme bad loosers who hav to condem people ,all i can say is i knw my dog deservd the championship in my eyes [he worked for it]thank dawn

:censored: bitter loser`s,dawn........if only they knew how hard your dogs n davie`s are worked :thumbs:

congratulations once again,you was up against some tidy animals :toast:

Unless you know the owner, you can't tell if a dogs worked or not.

I was at a show a few years ago, and a very well known terrierman, asked his wife to put the dog in the ring, as he was obviously well known but his wife was not ( no-one recognised her ). She was disgracefully shouted down about her "pet" in the ring. The dog won easily.

That dog worked with a hunt kennel on a regular basis. I know him well.

I never saw his wife enter another of their working dogs again. What a shame.

Take away the shows and what have you left.

thanks for the comments , lads , i must say though , the hunting life class----what a turnout , glad i got a sheild with 12 engraving bits , so it's going another 11 years , if i'm still alive then, ha ha , fk the comments on that boys, on the racing , cheers , got beat by a dog in the top of his game , but little roxy going to be a force to be reckoned with next year as an adult.

sounds like you all had a good day ,the storries eh remember going down to there house when i was a young lad they had some dogs back then amy and geeya the deerhounds sure one of them was in the film greystokes ,they also had border terriers sure one was called trudy i honestly believe it thought it was an otter all the time it spent under water lol then there was all the springers thinking back how the hell rita could be bothered with all us kids about the place . and lie to me lets drop the just a pup bit he is a father now is he not ????????????????? did you put the racing coat on him you got from huttons lol

thanks for the comments , lads , i must say though , the hunting life class----what a turnout , glad i got a sheild with 12 engraving bits , so it's going another 11 years , if i'm still alive then, ha ha , fk the comments on that boys, on the racing , cheers , got beat by a dog in the top of his game , but little roxy going to be a force to be reckoned with next year as an adult.

thats just what we said ,roxy will be some dog next year ,amaizing for her age.

as already said well run show this.well done dawn and dave dogs looking well as useual.also well done jock for judgeing the open show.josie n kel

thanks alot josie and kelly, ur dogs were top form[as always]. wasnt a easy decicion there was alot of real nice dogs.in all in real good condition. look forward to seein yous again .good hunting over the season big man.jock n dawn :gunsmilie: