a nice brace of rabbits

had a walk about our cover crops and took .17hmr as the magpies are in abundance as we have just purchased this land for the season ahead ,saw one maggie only as the combine was busy on the beans,

decided to have a look around the boundries as the rabbits are on the up (by god ive missed them )

saw 2 black ones near a wood one came back out and thwack one down then another rabbit eating next to burrow but unaware of my presence again thwack 2 in the bag ,

put a post up yesterday about rezeroing my marlin so this now is blob on thank god

hope this pic uploads

post-42286-005710500 1285183847_thumb.jpg

Have you had mixy or something up there,we shot a couple black ones back in april on my mates shoot looked od as the truck was full of normal bunnies and the black one's stood out from the rest.

mixi was really really stong about 2 years ago and they have been scarce ever since

around my house and land still non have to travel 5 miles to see a bugger so still scarce around me