PINKERS

I was sitting last night and the wife was watching that coronation street and East enders pish so I thought fuk it im away out for a shine ...managed to bag a 3/4 and an old vixen ....didnt get back in to my bed till 2am and it was up again at 4 for a 5 oclock meet at the field to set up the deeks ...tried to get the weeman up but he was haveing none of it ....set up 100 neaprine deeks and daylight came in at 6.05 the first of the geese started moving just as daylight was comeing in and came over in pairs and singles just perfect we backed the first 8 for 8 shots ...then they came in in the hundreds and thousands had our bag of 30 and was in Tescos for a fry up for 8.30 ...out again tomoro on another spot this time on the fore shore

post-23537-007087300 1285182332_thumb.jpg

What a fantastic flight :thumbs:

There here in big numbers now but still no where near as the 50000 plus there was last year ....got WILF on his way up today for a craic at them plenty of pigeon shooting a bit of digging and hopefully a few bucks

What a fantastic flight :thumbs:

There here in big numbers now but still no where near as the 50000 plus there was last year ....got WILF on his way up today for a craic at them plenty of pigeon shooting a bit of digging and hopefully a few bucks

Living the dream :thumbs:

looks like there is good numbers around you at the mo , we have some nice numbers picking up on the wash now ,had them over the house the last few mornings .. we had about 300 .tried putting in on the stubbles this morning at the back of my house ....... but they soon lifted to move on ... nice pics :thumbs: