• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f*****g hell.....no wonder your having a few problems, your a bit of a howler

Hunting is not for women they’ve joined a baking forum and rightly so 

Just done at a time when you could have a laugh on here bud,shame it ain't the same any more to be honest..

Posted Images

IRISH LURCHER AND WET DOG SMELL MET ON THIS SITE ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO AND THEY ARE STILL WITH EACH OTHER :wub: :kiss: :diablo::guitar: :tongue4:

There you go, it can be done!!

The replies made me laugh anyway so i'm happy, needed cheering up, hope the 25 guests like the idea as well :tongue2:

I reckon THL should have a little singles section :kiss: i know it is a bit sad but it would be a good way to meet other people into the same kind of thing OR have a bit on the profile (bit like facebook :o ) to say whether you are in a relationship etc

Could be a laugh, What you reckon people? :toast:

great idea...

can we have a man on man section...lol.

prefably GINGER men ......

man on man section :toast: just conjured up an image of poor fellas just out of the closet being sexually abused by earth, topnotch and wetdogsmell....:blink:

Great idea!!!! Fancy a shag???? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh dont sugar coat it :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry, Kay. I'll try to be a little more direct in future!!! :toast:

Spoken like a true man :laugh: :laugh:

Well..... Cards on the table and all that.... :whistling::laugh:

Straight talking all the way :laugh:

Only way to be!!!! :laugh::laugh:

f*****g hell.....no wonder your having a few problems, your a bit of a howler :laugh:

FFS man, are you just naturally cruel? Or do you actually enjoy it?

:wankerzo4:

No he's one of these men who have a bald head, moobs, a beer belly and no character to make up for looks and still THINKS he is gods gift to women......... :tongue2:

Not sure about this one hollie, theres a few i wouldn't want to meet in real life let alone date lol............But fair play to ya, good thread! Oh and very brave to post a pic to and it's a good one i think :D

Ha ha its just a laugh, nothing serious, some people on here seem decent enough, others are just :wankerzo4: no different to real life i 'spose!

Be interesting to see if anyone else puts a pic up.........................i'm not bothered either way, i have had a good laugh reading some of the posts on here :laugh: life is too short to be deadly serious all the time :guitar:

f*****g hell.....no wonder your having a few problems, your a bit of a howler :laugh:

FFS man, are you just naturally cruel? Or do you actually enjoy it?

:wankerzo4:

No he's one of these men who have a bald head, moobs, a beer belly and no character to make up for looks and still THINKS he is gods gift to women......... :tongue2:

Moobs :laugh: probably looks like meatloaf, a cross tween a man and a woman!