Midlands show winners?

and when people are predicting which dog will win does that make a show a stitch up?

when they are predicted to win the show before they even qualify via the open section on the day, f**k yes :big_boss:

sorry mate but tank had already qualified numerous times and it was always passed down to reserve

if he had already qualified then why was he in the open?

still stinks to me no matter what you or anyone else on here says

because as i ve already said open was open to all dogs and this was announced over the pa system...so what still stinks then..did we know the judges persomally ..NO..did we perhaps bribe the judges(4 OF THEM)..NO...what else could we have done i give in..tell us timjim?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

showing at a T AND L show is like showing anything anywhere as everyone knows there are a small percentage of very good, be it dogs cars bikes etc that will always win because they have won time ane

Posted Images

Just to say we live in a small town in cumbria and we heard what would be picked in the final of the

midland terrier show ? Why do you think there was no winners from the cumbrian boys down there

a long way to travel for nothing , This is not sour grapes just the plain honest truth.

WHO WON LAST YEAR :whistling:

just for the record we PREDICTED that beck would win last year but we were still in that ring with him

RIGHT If our name ie BECK is mentioned ONE more time on this pethetic thread there will be a lot of face 2 face going on - ENOUGH

If you are so good at PREDICTING wots the lotto numbers for this Sat

i would also like to point out that at no time have i put the dog down, i agree tank looks a cracker, but for people to be told what dog is going to win a show before it happens is shocking, heard in south wales and upto cumbria ?

but still dont get it..from one judge that we dont know at all and another that we barely know you s came to tank ok..i ll just accept the show was rigged :o

The open show should follow championship like most other shows then there would b no reason for complaint glad I never went I wouldn't have climbed fence would have kicked gate off it's hinges dc made his point take my hat off to dc few more should have done the same instead of winging afterwards by the way baffy is a good bloke at end of day it's down to the judges

mmmmm did nt see rest of lakie owners leaving the ring before being judged myself included,and we all knew tupac would be pretty much up there under darren cashmore at nwtf but none of us left the ring,well until we were kicked out that is AND we all predicted tupac would win under mick mills but still we all stayed in the ring..they are all predictions but some just spit the dummy

Why have you brought Mick Mills into it? He judged that show 2yrs ago? your saying, exactly what been said about you.!!! The championship should be judged first, then the open show is available to all, both Weston Park and NWTF. This was how the shows were years ago. This would stop all the arguements about terriers being shown, when already in the final. Been the worst year for terrier showing, all this crap, whats been said about judges, you never heard this sort of talk years ago. Money and glory hunters have ruined the working terrier shows, you dont need ANTI'S, when all the working terrier people act like this, glad i dont bother anymore. The only trophys i need, are in the ground and on the field.

Just to say we live in a small town in cumbria and we heard what would be picked in the final of the

midland terrier show ? Why do you think there was no winners from the cumbrian boys down there

a long way to travel for nothing , This is not sour grapes just the plain honest truth.

WHO WON LAST YEAR :whistling:

just for the record we PREDICTED that beck would win last year but we were still in that ring with him

RIGHT If our name ie BECK is mentioned ONE more time on this pethetic thread there will be a lot of face 2 face going on - ENOUGH

If you are so good at PREDICTING wots the lotto numbers for this Sat

Pass on the numbers to me kidda, can i still call you beck???? can call you other names if you like!!!

....Been the worst year for terrier showing, all this crap, whats been said about judges, you never heard this sort of talk years ago. Money and glory hunters have ruined the working terrier shows, you dont need ANTI'S, when working terrier people act like this....

Soulman you’ve hit the nail right on the head…… I’ve seen lots of dogs, in lots of rings and in lots of different countries. Plenty were workers and others were not. Some were as handsome as anything you’d ever wish to see and others as ugly as snot. Some wanted to be there and others definitely not.

But the one thing they all have in common is that I never once saw or heard a single one of them complain about the judge’s decision. Yet, unless I’ve got it badly wrong, they’re supposed to be the important ones in all this…. maybe we could all learn a little something from them ;) .

J.M.H.O. - Barrie

this is why i packed in judging and showing -- i won more than my share of shows some of the big ones in the day .. i`ve been told of the same person down to win twice this year won one and reserve with russells if your into the showing game its not hard to predict who will/could win what you get to know what type each judge prefers i won 3 champs and res one year because the judge liked my type and i followed him around i did`nt know him .. if you`ve got a terrier that looks well and grafts then imo you`ve cracked it -- ds becks and bc sound to me like they`ve got the type that should be winning shows .. some judges will follow trends if a dogs a consistant winner some just arn`t brave enough to put something else up - i remember having a white lakie dog won 20 odd puppy champs.. as an adult he picked up bits and bobs 2nds n 3rds i was at a show and gm took him into his class he won the class and the show and nothing else after that -- so some judges will judge up the lead because they think if a certain person owns it or would have it in its kennel it must be good .. i will admit i won shows i should`nt have because imo thr whr better terriers in the ring other than mine my rule was never show under mates and they never show under you ,workers first ,and if you cant split em bitchs over dogs,colour type names and who ever was on the other end of a lead never came into it-- judge the best thats put in front of you on the day -- if any of you feel you`ve missed out on a red rossette or a bit of plastic i`ve got a loft full i need rid of ..

Edited by the_stig

....Been the worst year for terrier showing, all this crap, whats been said about judges, you never heard this sort of talk years ago. Money and glory hunters have ruined the working terrier shows, you dont need ANTI'S, when working terrier people act like this....

Soulman youve hit the nail right on the head…… Ive seen lots of dogs, in lots of rings and in lots of different countries. Plenty were workers and others were not. Some were as handsome as anything youd ever wish to see and others as ugly as snot. Some wanted to be there and others definitely not.

But the one thing they all have in common is that I never once saw or heard a single one of them complain about the judges decision. Yet, unless Ive got it badly wrong, theyre supposed to be the important ones in all this…. maybe we could all learn a little something from them ;) .

J.M.H.O. - Barrie

Edited by monkeychops

The open show should follow championship like most other shows then there would b no reason for complaint glad I never went I wouldn't have climbed fence would have kicked gate off it's hinges dc made his point take my hat off to dc few more should have done the same instead of winging afterwards by the way baffy is a good bloke at end of day it's down to the judges

mmmmm did nt see rest of lakie owners leaving the ring before being judged myself included,and we all knew tupac would be pretty much up there under darren cashmore at nwtf but none of us left the ring,well until we were kicked out that is AND we all predicted tupac would win under mick mills but still we all stayed in the ring..they are all predictions but some just spit the dummy

was there on the day and wouldnt say that dc spat the dummy out at all...it was more the fact that the colour of the dog was pre-determined and he didnt see the point in wasting his time standing in the ring when he could go to his car, get a can of cider and watch the show from the sideline...and he even commented that the dogs chosen were good dogs...not exactly sour grapes...so well done to the winners, were some handy looking dogs its just a shame there were 8 blacks and 2 russels placed before any lakies :whistling: so good luck to all this season and well done again to the winners...ps, well done darren, point proven and point taken...and before anyone asks, theres no more room up darrens ass cause my tonges filling it... :tongue2:

showing at a T AND L show is like showing anything anywhere as everyone knows there are a small percentage of very good, be it dogs cars bikes etc that will always win because they have won time ane time again not because its a fix if your lucky enough to havethe best of something you can pretty much guess your gonna get somewhere in the line up its a fact of life people stick to what the know when they pick whatever it is their judging sour grapes and the yell of fix will always go on not a lot we can do about that but take it on our broad shoulders and ignore it .. show organisers get sick of it too it makes our jobs 100% harder when looking for judges because you can never please everyone and sometimes you wonder why you bother .. anyway congrats to all those who won and ihope to see you all at our show on the weekend i will bring my body guard with me incase anyone wants a go as i only have one arm at mo :bye:;):)

• Like 1