Midlands show winners?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

showing at a T AND L show is like showing anything anywhere as everyone knows there are a small percentage of very good, be it dogs cars bikes etc that will always win because they have won time ane

Posted Images

Any show results or pics, didn't make it this year. look forward to your replys

Hi,

Lurcher Champion of Champions "Ripley" owned by John Cadwallader. Reserve "Tilly" owned by Ciaran Payne.

Terrier Champion of Champions "Tank" owned by Brian Campbell. Reserve "Boss" owned by Mrs & Mrs Beckinsdale.

Hi,

Lurcher Champion of Champions "Ripley" owned by John Cadwallader. Reserve "Tilly" owned by Ciaran Payne.

Terrier Champion of Champions "Tank" owned by Brian Campbell. Reserve "Boss" owned by Mrs & Mrs Beckinsdale.

Hi,

Edited by harrison

Hi,

any help for a contact of the guy that won the morning show would be very much appreciated

no personal info given out on here,sorry

well! what a pleasant surprise..was expecting pages and pages of how the show was a fix!!!!.......well done coursing crew..sterling job! :notworthy:

it was a fix i heard you were seen talking to the man on the gate, and the

hamburger seller , then seen standing next to tracy from the cuntrymans so

its conclusive it was a fix , :whistling: welldone blondy and the sweatysock :tongue2:

well! what a pleasant surprise..was expecting pages and pages of how the show was a fix!!!!.......well done coursing crew..sterling job! :notworthy:

its conclusive it was a fix , :whistling: welldone blondy and the sweatysock :tongue2:

ha ha git

ha ha git

yep,well done and also to beck..

wheres the bloody photos then???

Less of the SWEATY SOCK!!! you SCOUSE GITTTT :feck::feck::feck:

Well done Baffy :toast::toast:

over priced over rated show in my opinion, a mate was told on the way up which terrier was going to win, and it did, will never go there again, cant wait until the welsh next year :thumbs:

OH REALLY! so from one judge that we ve never spoke to and another ,that one could only say is an aquaitance your mate predicted the winning terrier..can he possibly send me this weeks winning lottery numbers!!!!!

ps could he possibly pm me with the winner of this weekends welsh show,save us a long journey,i would be ever so grateful!!!

Edited by terrier.2