Midlands show winners?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

showing at a T AND L show is like showing anything anywhere as everyone knows there are a small percentage of very good, be it dogs cars bikes etc that will always win because they have won time ane

Posted Images

showing at a T AND L show is like showing anything anywhere as everyone knows there are a small percentage of very good, be it dogs cars bikes etc that will always win because they have won time ane time again not because its a fix if your lucky enough to havethe best of something you can pretty much guess your gonna get somewhere in the line up its a fact of life people stick to what the know when they pick whatever it is their judging sour grapes and the yell of fix will always go on not a lot we can do about that but take it on our broad shoulders and ignore it .. show organisers get sick of it too it makes our jobs 100% harder when looking for judges because you can never please everyone and sometimes you wonder why you bother .. anyway congrats to all those who won and ihope to see you all at our show on the weekend i will bring my body guard with me incase anyone wants a go as i only have one arm at mo :bye:;):)

TT you summed it up nicely :thumbs: but how often have you seen a dog placed as top dog go on and be placed at the next show and the next by different judges who IMHO could be placing the dog to look knowledgable themselves i.e so and so picked it so it must be good :tongue2:

Sorry for deviating off topic slightly

Y.I.S Leeview

showing at a T AND L show is like showing anything anywhere as everyone knows there are a small percentage of very good, be it dogs cars bikes etc that will always win because they have won time ane time again not because its a fix if your lucky enough to havethe best of something you can pretty much guess your gonna get somewhere in the line up its a fact of life people stick to what the know when they pick whatever it is their judging sour grapes and the yell of fix will always go on not a lot we can do about that but take it on our broad shoulders and ignore it .. show organisers get sick of it too it makes our jobs 100% harder when looking for judges because you can never please everyone and sometimes you wonder why you bother .. anyway congrats to all those who won and ihope to see you all at our show on the weekend i will bring my body guard with me incase anyone wants a go as i only have one arm at mo :bye:;):)

TT you summed it up nicely :thumbs: but how often have you seen a dog placed as top dog go on and be placed at the next show and the next by different judges who IMHO could be placing the dog to look knowledgable themselves i.e so and so picked it so it must be good :tongue2:

Sorry for deviating off topic slightly

Y.I.S Leeview

Edited by terrier.2

The open show should follow championship like most other shows then there would b no reason for complaint glad I never went I wouldn't have climbed fence would have kicked gate off it's hinges dc made his point take my hat off to dc few more should have done the same instead of winging afterwards by the way baffy is a good bloke at end of day it's down to the judges

mmmmm did nt see rest of lakie owners leaving the ring before being judged myself included,and we all knew tupac would be pretty much up there under darren cashmore at nwtf but none of us left the ring,well until we were kicked out that is AND we all predicted tupac would win under mick mills but still we all stayed in the ring..they are all predictions but some just spit the dummy

was there on the day and wouldnt say that dc spat the dummy out at all...it was more the fact that the colour of the dog was pre-determined and he didnt see the point in wasting his time standing in the ring when he could go to his car, get a can of cider and watch the show from the sideline...and he even commented that the dogs chosen were good dogs...not exactly sour grapes...so well done to the winners, were some handy looking dogs its just a shame there were 8 blacks and 2 russels placed before any lakies :whistling: so good luck to all this season and well done again to the winners...ps, well done darren, point proven and point taken...and before anyone asks, theres no more room up darrens ass cause my tonges filling it... :tongue2:

FELCHING AT ITS BEST :laugh:

cheers bud, i aim to please... ;) so well done again to the winners, it was nice to see working dogs winning at a working terrier show...good luck to all at caths and lets hope that workers are picked again...lets start pushing the show ponys only into a different passtime... :toast: