Midlands show winners?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

showing at a T AND L show is like showing anything anywhere as everyone knows there are a small percentage of very good, be it dogs cars bikes etc that will always win because they have won time ane

Posted Images

well done baffy,and lynn she does clean the kennels,lol

well now and again,

for you fuckwits givin baffy stick he is one of the most genuine blokes you will meet and beleave me when you can pull him away from your mrs or stop him eating and drinking all your supplies he might get out in the field,

well done to you both

well now and again,

for you fuckwits givin baffy stick he is one of the most genuine blokes you will meet and beleave me when you can pull him away from your mrs or stop him eating and drinking all your supplies he might get out in the field,

well done to you both

ha ha just clicked..you already got a pup!

well now and again,

well done to you both

ha ha just clicked..you already got a pup!

a bit slow but you are blonde lol

i want another now with a super show champion daddy lol

jimtim..timjim..whatever..you ve been back on here since i posted the question to you but you seem to decline to share your knowledge with us all...waiting!

what is there to share ?

the winning dog was aleady picked before the show !

is that too hard to understand ?

Guest THE BEATNICK

oh my god,i ve got it...apparently baffy gave a mars bar to one of those judges whilst out with a certain hunt..that must be it..baff won the midland by corruption and bribery,god that judge was cheap!

well i know BAFFY and can assure you he did not and would not bribe anyone to win a show the feckers far to mean. but his bird well...........

his bird....well....what?.......you little wee sh..te

hey and why ve you got a st georges flag on your avatar, BECAUSE ive slept with 99% of the women there so i'm entitled,

jimtim..timjim..whatever..you ve been back on here since i posted the question to you but you seem to decline to share your knowledge with us all...waiting!

what is there to share ?

I for one think it is so sad that people would want to ruin that happy feeling that the winners must get when their dogs are pulled out from the crowd(obviously with my motley crew I haven't experienced it). If it was a foregone conclusion I wasn't aware of it neither were the owners of the champion & reserve if their faces were anything to go by!! Would just like to say WELL DONE to Baffy & Lyn & also to the Beckinsdales. :toast:

well done to lyn n baffy and the becks tidy dogs well deserved there places

dont take any notice of the a..holes on here there is always some tit who wants to wind things up , feck them if you dont like it keep your pound and stop at home ,,

im sure all the loony bins get free internet time on a weekend because all the window lickers manage to come on with the same shi..t of FIX /PAYED OFF JUDGES / SLEEPING WITH JUDGES DONE DEAL

feck em all i say

never mind rant over soon be digging

ps who,s winning the next show ???????

what is there to share ?

ah right gotcha!the so called mate that you travelled with was either dave berry or gareth lloyd,so if the result had been slightly different ie becks winning then i m sure you would have still come on here telling all, the dog was already picked before the show....TANK WON AND THE DOG DESERVED IT!

Edited by terrier.2

MY COCK'S BIGGER THAN YOUR'S BLAH BLAH BLAH :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: ANY PICTURES OF THE WINNING TERRIER :hmm: YES OR NO ?

dont have any of the show but this is the winning dog..apparently the pics of the show need air brushing baffy so not happy with them,tank s got a few hairs out of place etc LOL

post-17541-078738100 1285136182_thumb.jpg

Edited by terrier.2

MY COCK'S BIGGER THAN YOUR'S BLAH BLAH BLAH :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: ANY PICTURES OF THE WINNING TERRIER :hmm: YES OR NO ?

dont have any of the show but this is the winning dog..apparently the pics of the show need air brushing baffy so not happy with them,tank s got a few hairs out of place etc LOL

air brushing :icon_eek: what the wrinkles from baffy,give him a six pack and some more hair?? :tongue2:

what is there to share ?

ah right gotcha!the so called mate that you travelled with was either dave berry or gareth lloyd,so if the result had been slightly different ie becks winning then i m sure you would have still come on here telling all, the dog was already picked before the show....TANK WON AND THE DOG DESERVED IT!

i at no point said i went to the show, the last time i went was 2 years ago, and i will never go there again,if you read my original first post, a MATE was told on the journey there the winning dog, and the guy who told him was right, either he knew something or is very clever, just telling you what i heard, i am not trying to stir anything up, just saying what i know, make of it what you want

what is there to share ?

i at no point said i went to the show, the last time i went was 2 years ago, and i will never go there again,if you read my original first post, a MATE was told on the journey there the winning dog, and the guy who told him was right, either he knew something or is very clever, just telling you what i heard, i am not trying to stir anything up, just saying what i know, make of it what you want

or maybes just guessing, as both judges apparently like smooth blacks, think tank was in the running.next time a show has a judge that likes smooth blacks we wont enter tank just in case it raises suspision.....so let this be a lesson to you all that if you FALL LUCKY and get a judge that likes your kind of dog and you win, then the show IS a FIX!

Edited by terrier.2

Just to say we live in a small town in cumbria and we heard what would be picked in the final of the

midland terrier show ? Why do you think there was no winners from the cumbrian boys down there

a long way to travel for nothing , This is not sour grapes just the plain honest truth.