BULL BREEDS

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is a wild boar hunting EBT, one of the best dogs at this kind of hunting. prey drive, mouth and alot of air despite what we all thought. also great natural producer, need nothing for whelp pups

yeah and also doesnt help with the stereotype of bull-breed owners being irresponsible dick heads.   and before anyone say's it was'nt their fault, if your dog was'nt rock steady why werent they on

its not that hard lad, if you cannot trust him (which you obviously couldnt) control him i.e put him on a lead (which you didnt do either)   you are accountable for what your dog does,learn some r

Posted Images

This one was one of my favourite bull breeds.Schools-out-our-gang-1930.jpg

Is that from the little rascals? They used a few different dogs on the show and used to draw that circle round his eye...lol, owned a few back in the day, and for me they where the only bull breed worth keeping.

Jamessdogs026.jpg

IMG_4377.jpg

My Alapaha Bulldog. He dose man work and I had him on Raccoons and Nutria. Will be bred to a Stag bitch next year. Bred by my good friend James Orr at Mt. Bull Kennels.. I have seen him track and tree is own coon.. This is the working type bred off of Lana Lu Lanes yard in Georgia before she died. My buddies use them for Man work and Catch'n hogs..

Jamessdogs003.jpg

Friends Templar Bulldog. Most pure lines of sporting bulldog in the US. 54 times "Mack the Masher". Dose man work hasn't been started on game yet.

Edited by bluecollar

fine looking dogs bluecollar :thumbs: what type of weight and hight are they?

The black one is 24in 90lbs. The other one is about 20in and 75lbs. These dogs are free of ANY Johnson and Scotts blood and were bred off of the original stock they used (such as Mac the Masher) only no St Bernard or Bully pits in the mix. Only out cross I could find was a Great Dame Catch dog in the early part of 1900's for the Alapaha... NO out crosses on the Templar dogs..

dog i recently picked up, breed by a man off this site. Am bringing him on slowly, hopefully to start at the end of the season, or more likely next season.

Canny looking dog that LL. How old is he?

Looks a bit like a dog a pal of mine had many years ago

dog i recently picked up, breed by a man off this site. Am bringing him on slowly, hopefully to start at the end of the season, or more likely next season.

Canny looking dog that LL. How old is he?

Looks a bit like a dog a pal of mine had many years ago

He's about 12 months Stabs. Hopefully he will do me proud, all the ingredients are there so i have no excuse..

• 1 month later...

ebtjulietacasadesalper.jpg

this is a wild boar hunting EBT, one of the best dogs at this kind of hunting.

prey drive, mouth and alot of air despite what we all thought.

also great natural producer, need nothing for whelp pups or raise them.

not very keen to be a pet dog, a working dog!

Edited by heshimus
  • Like 1