weathering and tuning mole traps

A tiny blob of super glue is the best method i have found in the tunnel trap. But i tie is on the gars of the Talpex just above the trigger plate ;)

Takes a bit of playing around but if you have got a right swine of a mole then its worth the hassle! It seems to stop the mole from diggin under the trap so deep and as it goes to push the plate out of the way to get the worm its dead!

A tiny blob of super glue is the best method i have found in the tunnel trap. But i tie is on the gars of the Talpex just above the trigger plate ;)

Takes a bit of playing around but if you have got a right swine of a mole then its worth the hassle! It seems to stop the mole from diggin under the trap so deep and as it goes to push the plate out of the way to get the worm its dead!

Lets get this right; you advocate super glueing a live worm to a mole trap?

I can see the antis loving this..... :no:

Lets get this right; you advocate super glueing a live worm to a mole trap?

I can see the antis loving this..... :no:

Get a grip mate its a f*****g worm, what do you do when fishing tell them to sit on the hook ffs, worms on mole traps and anti,s and worms,,,load of bollox all of it.... Edited by torchey
  • 3 weeks later...