How to use the Hawke ChairGun Pro software made easy

zini

Excellent post - thanks Si, much appreciated.

Sib

hi sib

how are ya buddy,havent seen ya about for a while :thumbs:

regards

davy

Hi Davy,

Have had a stupidly busy summer as the wife has a lot of horses (14 and 3 foals due next spring) and I have been helping her out at the weekends getting water to the fields etc. Add to that the fact I have been travelling a lot on business and I've been flyfishing, it hasn't left me too much time. I have had the occasional foray out rabitting, but not had time to be on the forum. Now the nights are drawing in I should be re-appearing. I've sold my AA S400 and now have the HW100 in .22 (which I love) and the AA S410TDR in .177 (which I can take or leave)

Seen a couple of your recent videos on Youtube, so keep up the good work mate.

Cheers

Sib

How did I miss this post? :doh:

For some unknown reason, I can't comment on you tube today :wallbash:

So here is what I tried to put up :thumbs:

Nicely done Si :D

Very easy to understand for a newbie or someone who has not used CGP before.

Very Well done Sir SPA

Phantom

Edited to say So good I've given you 3 sp's cuz its gotta be worth three of anybodies money :notworthy:

Edited by Phantom

Just had a play with CGP, didnt realise how much the magnification made a difference to the POI using the mill-dots. It is clear that at the zero point it makes no difference on my 4x14. My gun is zeroed at 30 yrds. As soon as I increased distance say 50 yrds with a magnification of 4 I would have to lift my gun to 1 dot, if I turned magnification up to 14 I would have to lift the gun to 3 and 3/4 of a dot, Okay the distance may be ecsessive but it proves comparing the data in a 1 inch kill zone, that is the difference of a hit or a miss. I always assumed that at any amount of hold over the magnification just gave you a closer view of the target :doh:

I have worked out too that on a magnification of 8 I need to have an increment of half a dot for every further 5 yrds when my gun is zeroed at 30 yrds

All good stuff

Dillan

Edited by dillan

Cheers everyone :thumbs: .

Dillan Im really glad that you have managed to sort the program out now after my little post.

I'm putting another 2 posts up soon that extends from what ive already just done.

This time the posts are in full HD and very well edited.

Si.

Cheers Gary buddy :thumbs:

Si