Sign in to follow this  
Guest king ratcatcher

Rat this morning

Guest king ratcatcher

Well got up this morning and looked out the window, saw a shape down by the shed, then it disapeared, hhmmm funny i thought, then out he comes, stroled upto the rice i put out the other night, then bolted back under the shed, so i run upstairs grabbed the s16, slowly opened the patio door, i loaded a pellet, lent up againts the door frame, and straight away he come walking back out, cross hairs on hes head, TWACKKKK, sent a .22 aa feild into hes head, down he went onto hes side, with not as much as a twitch, heres a pic .........

dscf3497ot5.th.jpg

dscf3499iq9.th.jpg

:):)

Guest king ratcatcher
do you actually do any gardening. :D

I keep it tidy :)

Lol joe, you wouldnt belive how many there are, you see they breed in the railway banks and in the undergrowth in the summer, soon as winter is here they need shelter and come into the gardens :thumbs-up:

Guest king ratcatcher

Cheers guys, millet, i run out of exterminators, and havent had the time to get another tin, so for now im using a tin of aa field i had in the draw :11:

Guest Magwitch

i brought a tin of AAs field the other day aint tried them yet will give them a go the weekend

Guest king ratcatcher

They are good pellets, very accurate indeed, and do pack a punch, but as you say the skirts are so flimsy and soft, they bend so easy, more then half my tin is dented and are useless, but if i pick the good ones out there top :)

I am thinking of staying with these, but im really put of by how many are dented, we will see :clapper:

Maybe i should check the tin before i buy them :)