- - - - -

Rat this morning

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_king ratcatcher_*

Guest_king ratcatcher_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2006 - 12:38 pm

Well got up this morning and looked out the window, saw a shape down by the shed, then it disapeared, hhmmm funny i thought, then out he comes, stroled upto the rice i put out the other night, then bolted back under the shed, so i run upstairs grabbed the s16, slowly opened the patio door, i loaded a pellet, lent up againts the door frame, and straight away he come walking back out, cross hairs on hes head, TWACKKKK, sent a .22 aa feild into hes head, down he went onto hes side, with not as much as a twitch, heres a pic .........

Posted Image

Posted Image

:) :)

#2 half n' half

half n' half

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 01:26 pm

do you actually do any gardening. :D

#3 Guest_king ratcatcher_*

Guest_king ratcatcher_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2006 - 01:45 pm

do you actually do any gardening. http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

I keep it tidy :)

Lol joe, you wouldnt belive how many there are, you see they breed in the railway banks and in the undergrowth in the summer, soon as winter is here they need shelter and come into the gardens :thumbs-up:

#4 swanseajack

swanseajack

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,006 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 07:37 pm

You're awesome, you had me on the edge of my seat... keep up the good work...

#5 Guest_king ratcatcher_*

Guest_king ratcatcher_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2006 - 08:04 pm

Cheers guys, millet, i run out of exterminators, and havent had the time to get another tin, so for now im using a tin of aa field i had in the draw :11:

#6 Guest_Magwitch_*

Guest_Magwitch_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2006 - 09:30 pm

i brought a tin of AAs field the other day aint tried them yet will give them a go the weekend

#7 Guest_king ratcatcher_*

Guest_king ratcatcher_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2006 - 10:19 pm

They are good pellets, very accurate indeed, and do pack a punch, but as you say the skirts are so flimsy and soft, they bend so easy, more then half my tin is dented and are useless, but if i pick the good ones out there top :)

I am thinking of staying with these, but im really put of by how many are dented, we will see :clapper:

Maybe i should check the tin before i buy them :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users