N.Z HUNTING

CUT OUR OZY VISIT A BIT SHORTER SO WE CAN GO BACK TO N.Z WE LOVED IT THAT MUCH , WE WILL BE BACK AROUND THE 6 OF JAN.

WE ARE HIRING A CAMPER, SO N.Z IS MY OYSTER. WE WILL BE TRAVLING BOTH ISLANDS, SO IF ANY OF YOU GUYS FANCY TAKING A POM OUT HUNTING, I DONT CARE IF ITS PIG , DEER , RABBIT WHATEVER. WILL PROBLY BE AREOUND LAKE TAUPO TO START AS THATS WHERE WE ENDED, ITS LOVLY ROUND THERE , BUT LIKE I SAY WE WILL BE TRAVLING ALL ROUND, SO COULD MEET UP ANYWHERE.

CHEERS TOMO :)

sounds like you are all enjoying it tomo :D have you had any chance to do any form of hunting? is it around 8 morning time over there then tomo and did oz not live up to your expectations or just you prefere nz , how was hong kong. enjoy. and merry xmas if i dont hear from yous before. :clapper:

no mate im loveing oz , but we both agreed he have not done n.z justice by only having 5 days there,

hong kong was fine , but its pure city. the people were very friendly and you always feel safe . also it was very clean no litter or anything.

the countryside in n.z looks great for running dogs , and im surpriced we dont here more about that , unless evry body there prefers shooting deer and doging pigs. but like i say it looks great for running dogs even lamping.

are you with TING TONG max :11:

not doing much in the way of pighunting at the moment, but will see [bANNED TEXT] i'm up too mate, hook ya up with some goats.

would love that mate many thanks TOMO :)

yes it was a great night out , a big thank you to roodogs, and what i nice type his dog is . he is strong and powerfull , but also real athletick , a real bouncy type that has a spring in its step if you know what i mean.

roodog has a new lamp that i would love to have seen working but it wasnt set up yet. it makes the blitz look small.

right mitch is next on the list to take this POM out, :laugh:

you got any hunting boots and gear mate??? and is it just you and the wife? will do a bit of asking round in the next week or so for a reas mob of goats, if you are in taupo we could chase a sika also, dogs got a gut full of pups so she is out, and the fishing is going off so need to work out [bANNED TEXT] days i can get out.

you got any hunting boots and gear mate??? and is it just you and the wife? will do a bit of asking round in the next week or so for a reas mob of goats, if you are in taupo we could chase a sika also, dogs got a gut full of pups so she is out, and the fishing is going off so need to work out [bANNED TEXT] days i can get out.

YES KIWI , IHAVE MY HIKING BOOTS . :D SO ANYTHING YOU CAN DO FOR ME WILL BE GREATLY ACCEPTED :) THE MISSUS IS WITH ME AND MY LITTLE GIRL , BUT THEY OBVOIUSLY WONT BE HUNTING . JUST ME, BIT OF PEACE AND QUITE. :laugh:

WE WILL BE AROUD TAUPO FROM ABOUT THE 6TH OF JAN .

IF YOU CAN PM ME YOUR PHONE NO . IWILL CONTACT YOU . CHEERS TOMO :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Nice one Disturbed good on you for taking Tomo out hunting he has took lads out hunting in the past so its nice to see you help him out :thumbs-up: looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back Tomo ;)

Yeah he has took me out ;) And it was excellent ;) Thanks mate

David