what motors are you all going lamping in

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few photos of the Berlingo Dangel 4X4. First impressions are that it doesn't look much different from the standard Berlingo Multispace. The ground clearance however is the clue. Standard

Proper lamping tools goes everywhere and anywhere without a doubt for money can’t go wrong £400-600 silver one 98 had 2 seasons out of it now going upgrade red one 05 see what that ones like this seas

Defender 110 Commercial with "Forestry Commission" stickers on it

Posted Images

we all have different typesof hunting land some with permission some without so we all need different things from our vehicle some of us will park ip at the farmers house and some will probably drive through some fields the question is what vehicle do u use and how is it 2 your advantage

i just drive there and park up and walk,i just bought a old banger car 4 this a zx td good on juice it saves me ruining my decent car.if we want to lamp out of the vehicle just open the back door and stand on the sill and hold on to the door it works well u can see each side and over the dyke and its quick to ge out and open the boot :thumbs: a van would be better but you look like your up to no good riding around early morn in a van and easily get a pull which is no good if your dogs took stick off a sharp end :thumbs:

good cars them zx,s :thumbs:

thiers a differance in what motor someone goes to lamp in and one that get used to lamp in,some of the motors on here aint never even seen a gateway,,if i put a pic of my battterd,buckled,generally smashed up,truck then u see a proper workhorse.but for reasons of security i cant put a pic up.my interior is chewed down to metal,no rear view mirrors,mud guards hanging off,no heaters,corn growing from footwell,smells like shit,and got mot tax etc.

• Like 1

I agree with the above two posts completely! Theres gentle lamping from a gate way, then theres using a truck to its full potential! A proper dedicated lamping vehicle is one that over time gets modified as you find ways of making it more functional to suit your style of lamping, shooting etc.

I use a Defender 90 with 200 tdi, 20 years old but still good for offing bunnies. I turn the spot lights on the front to the off side so I can see the bunnies out of the driver's window, stop, get air rifle, put rifle through open window and shoot rabbit, all before it decides it doesn't like the sound of diesel engine and bright light and buggers off into its hole.