Gaiters

Guest reload

Guest reload

Got some leather jobs here which make I look like a molecatcher, need a upgrade, was looking at the the new style miliary jobs. Must be quiet so felt or leather is best :good:

Stabs do the goretex ones let your legs breath like they say they do?I have been wearing regatta ones which keep you dry from the outside but if you wear them for more than three or four hours your legs are wet with sweat and you soon get cold if you have to stand about a bit.

I've only used goretex ones so I can't really compare them to any other type, but I've had no bother. I got mine off an uncle who used them in a tour of the Falklands and they were his favourite bit of kit over there. I don't wear them anymore as my uncle robbed them back off me, although I've still got his RM windproof :D

Guest reload

I am gonna get a pair and see how they fair with the new boots, on a roll at the moment just got myself a arktis 1021 spakarak windroof,waterproof jacket thingy and a antrctica shirt. Will look like a inocent hiker by the end of the week :whistle: :ph34r:

I got a pair of goretex gaiters in a army surplus shop in town for £5 :icon_eek: they aint the newest type and the strap under the boots a bit crap but they do the job and nicely pre used so dont look all new :D