Sign in to follow this  
borntohunt

Gas Ram To BSA Lightning

No problems with gas ram's in a hot summer?

Nobody? :hmm:

Not heard of any..........Al :drink:

Guest The Shaman

Mmmmmm just one question seems to be missing on every thread - is it any quieter - recoil, cocking action etc rarely make any difference when it comes to stealth :D

I've bounced back from springer to pcp to springer to pcp - both have their pro's and con's - but if a gas ram is as quiet as a pcp (with decent silencer) sod the recoil etc it may be the ideal solution.

Anyone?????????

Mmmmmm just one question seems to be missing on every thread - is it any quieter - recoil, cocking action etc rarely make any difference when it comes to stealth :D

I've bounced back from springer to pcp to springer to pcp - both have their pro's and con's - but if a gas ram is as quiet as a pcp (with decent silencer) sod the recoil etc it may be the ideal solution.

Anyone?????????

Quicker lock time different sort of recoil very good conversion to this gun..XL ram is different to standard lightning

Guest The Shaman
Shaman a lightning with a gas ram maybe slightly quieter than a standard version but not by much, certainly not in the league of a pcp. The recoil is different to that of a springer.... some people love it some hate it, the only thing to do is try one. I would definalty choose my precharged over my lightning anyday but that could be down to my shooting ability.

Targa the gas ram isn't effected by the temperature shoots perfect in both cold and hot weather.

Joe

Cheers Joe

and dont forget kid s that your not supposed to fit a .177 ram into a .22 cos it puts em over power ;):yes::laugh::laugh:

Not strickly true of the lightning :)