Gas Ram To BSA Lightning

Will this conversion fit the XL Lightining?

Just bought myself a Tactcal XL for christmas, and i love it :yes:

What are the main advantages of the gas ram then?(this is my first air rifle.

Another question actually lads, are the BSA Supertens as good as they look, i want one!

Picture219.jpg

Heres my Tactical XL.

not stricktly true...its still running a piston inside, so you will still get velocity variations, no airgun ever made will run at the same velocity, shot to shot. Downside to the gas ram is a different recoil, personally i dont like it [ i briefly owned a fenman] and they are reknowned for snapping reticle,s in scopes. However, the supersport conversion, is the one that most everyone seems to be happy with, maybe it just suits the gun well.Also, the weirauch 90 with the gas ram, is a real sweet gun to shoot, so they obviously suit some guns more than others.

Well, I bought a second hand HW90K yesterday (Theoben Gas Ram) and WOW!, very impressed!, shot a basic springer alongside it today (a rifle I love) and it seemed almost tinny.

So for me, gas ram is a definite YES...........Al :thumbs-up:

Edited by mad al
iv'e got a 90k myself and am very happy with it a bit on the heavy side but you soo get used to it

90k001.jpg

i have had the barrel cut shorter and threaded to take a logun silencer it's very guiet now

90k002.jpg

:hunter::hunter:

Looks a good job............Al :thumbs-up:

I also have a bsa lightening and also have been thinking about converting my gun,any idea how much this would cost, and is it possible to get a multyshot thingy fitted so you can shoot of a few without reloading ...thanks :victory:

IVE ALSO GOT BSA LGHTING COST ME £57.85 FROM BLACKPOOL AIR RIFLES :clapper: GOOD SHOP :)

but dont reckon you can get multi shot

heres a link to it

http://www.airgunbuyer.com/Showproducts.as...en%20Gas%20Rams