Got home at 2am, burnt to hell - Poley reckons I look like a bloody matchstick! Had a great weekend guys, great to meet y'all. Currently editing the pics (Mrs Misty saw one or two she shouldn't have :nono::diablo: :black eye: ), watch this space. tufty - hope the pup does ya proud [bANNED TEXT]. Rook, pickaxe, Dai and EVERYBODY else, a big thanks for your hospitality. :friends: :drinks::good:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad you all had a good weekend :clapper: hope your all going to come down when the season starts ,pickaxe have you and your brother been to sleep yet :11: :11: misty get some pics up. tuffty glad you enjoyed the drinking and dancing :yahoo: poley sorry we dident say good bye see you soon :friends:

:friends: :11: :11: :11: had a ball grate 2 meet all those faces that u never c when on comp tuffty carrage pickaxe and lots more but cant remmember yet ma heed still in the clouds a bnig thanks to the welsh for the hospitality and the irish for the craic the scousers oh i mean the north welsh :11: :11: :11: and the english met dave harcome what a nice man got a sign copy of badger digging simon w the warrener and many more but will keep that for a other day nudge nudge wink wink :angel::angel: will b back too pick up 2pac when he gets feed up with him what a beauty he is and cant wait to next year when i get me choc patt :yes::yes::yes:

The last post

WGF0124.jpg

Cooling off

WGF0306.jpg

Gavin took this on his camera phone, during the heat of passion, Saturday night :11:

And these are for Poley ("Quick Misty, get yer camera, take a foto, take a foto! :icon_eek:;):wub: :clapping: )

WGF0222web.jpg

WGF0282web.jpg

And finally...

WGF0103.jpg

WGF0112.jpg

Hope ya like 'em

glad you all had a good weekend  :clapper: hope your all going to come down when the season starts ,pickaxe have you and your brother been to sleep yet :11: :11: misty get some pics up. tuffty glad you enjoyed the drinking and dancing :yahoo: poley sorry we dident say good bye see you soon :friends:

what you mean :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: :whistle: :good: