• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be ugly but your gaurenteed a suck spicey ,,, you'll see nothing like that from Vixen ,,,she's a lady  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

am specially goin to :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :11: :11: :11:

You could't not knock the skin of a rice puddin :11: and you def dont go anywhere :whistle: :p

Vixen would not give you a second glance u dill,

as for Lu Lu well :angel:

:friends: start setting them up bhoys only 3 days 2 go mine a vodka&irnbru with a pint chaser  :clapper:  :clapper:  :clapper:  :yahoo:

Sounds like a plan, wee man :drinks::drinks: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :clapping:

Got the hair all cut, cameras packed in ma fishin bag ready to capture some 'action' shots - might even bring ma kilt :whistle: :angel:

:friends: start setting them up bhoys only 3 days 2 go mine a vodka&irnbru with a pint chaser  :clapper:  :clapper:  :clapper:  :yahoo:

Sounds like a plan, wee man :drinks::drinks: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :clapping:

Got the hair all cut, cameras packed in ma fishin bag ready to capture some 'action' shots - might even bring ma kilt :whistle: :angel:

MISTY THE GIRL SHEEP LIKE SCOTTS IN DRAG ,KILTS :whistle: :11: POLEYS KILT WOULD BE LIKE A LONG DRESS :11: ONE MORE DAY TO GO :yahoo: TUFFTY LET ME KNOW WHAT TIME YOUR COMING DOWN WILL PICK YOU UP FROM THE TRAIN STATION :rocker:

Just spoke to the picture editor at the Shooting Times and it turns out they didn't have a photographer covering the Welsh!? :no::nono: - THEY DO NOW! ;) :whistle: :yahoo: :dance:

So if ya see a big bald Jock takin loadsa fotoz, give me a shout and we'll try and make ya famous. See ya all there.

:11:  :11: Nice one chew-man chew :11:  :11:  ;)

:11: :11: :11: hope she's ok for you mate , got home about 6 ,, had a beer or 2 ...thanks Rook :11: now off to sleep ..Cheers my Mate Limb.. nice :clapper::clapper: and all the best,2the rest of you, sound lads :D cheers those with puppys good luck....don't ask poor boy taffy to help you lol