:icon_eek: i am confused by this as well so can some one explain did the young lad own the mother to this young dog and was the dog golly used across his bitch ???? if so the owner of golly had two pups for the mating ?? why has this young dog got to go to the owner of golly or have i got it completly wrong ??? was there some agreement made ??? but if the dogs 13 months now and the lads fed it wormed it walked it and kenneled it for that time and it was from a bitch of his surley he is entitled to something out of it ,i dont know the full storey so only seeing what i see there might be some great pact made in this deal we dont know and to the young lad who has just sold this dog i can see why people are getting your backs up and wanting to fill you in there is ways to talk to people and about people on open forums lad you wont get far like that sooooooooooo lets have the full storey then

yeah she is my bitch mate. and the owner of golly had TWO pups out the litter, that was the agreement. :thumbs:

so why the big fuss please enlighten me lol

because am a young lad and some people just think they can walk all over me and try tell me what to do, but mainly its pure jelously

sounds a reasonable explanation about the young lad bit kidder i can see your point but surely there cant be this much fuss over what you say there has to be more to it

just the fact that nicola thought he could tell asbo what to do with the rest of the litter, , also the point that we are out 3 times a week and the numbers we are getting is good, , but being 20min from nicloa he doesnt like the fact we are out there doing it.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me, makes me EXTREMELY glad that i know so few people in the dog game and keep myself to myself. . . . . what a load of hassle and bullshit. Kid uses a blokes dog (who gives a f**k what dog or wh

TUT , TUT , TUT   NEVER HEARD SO MUCH SNIDE SHIT SINCE THE PIT DAWG DAYS   CAN YOU LOT HANDLE SOME TRUTH .......? ? ?   AFTER READING THIS LITTLE LOT ON HERE ........ IAM GLAD I HUN

sp.w off this sites after sumthink with abit of that golly dog in it pm him buddy he should snatch ur hand off for it atb [bANNED TEXT] the sale main man rapskee

Posted Images

:icon_eek: i am confused by this as well so can some one explain did the young lad own the mother to this young dog and was the dog golly used across his bitch ???? if so the owner of golly had two pups for the mating ?? why has this young dog got to go to the owner of golly or have i got it completly wrong ??? was there some agreement made ??? but if the dogs 13 months now and the lads fed it wormed it walked it and kenneled it for that time and it was from a bitch of his surley he is entitled to something out of it ,i dont know the full storey so only seeing what i see there might be some great pact made in this deal we dont know and to the young lad who has just sold this dog i can see why people are getting your backs up and wanting to fill you in there is ways to talk to people and about people on open forums lad you wont get far like that sooooooooooo lets have the full storey then

yeah she is my bitch mate. and the owner of golly had TWO pups out the litter, that was the agreement. :thumbs:

because am a young lad and some people just think they can walk all over me and try tell me what to do, but mainly its pure jelously

sounds a reasonable explanation about the young lad bit kidder i can see your point but surely there cant be this much fuss over what you say there has to be more to it

just the fact that nicola thought he could tell asbo what to do with the rest of the litter, , also the point that we are out 3 times a week and the numbers we are getting is good, , but being 20min from nicloa he doesnt like the fact we are out there doing it.

i can see your point to lad ive seen that happen a few times your better of not telling anyone what you have got or what you are doing still seems alot of fuss for what it is

regards hedz

i can see your point to lad ive seen that happen a few times your better of not telling anyone what you have got or what you are doing still seems alot of fuss for what it is

regards hedz

i thought he was genuine.

oh so the truth comes out,wonder how many defending this golly guy and agreeing with him to kick a 16year olds head in will think of it now.cops turning up after he aint getting it his own way.said before im glad im a loner when it comes to my hunting.cant trully trust anyone these days.oh and asbo wouldnt worry to much about it.i have found most people who threaten to do it very seldom carry out there threats.they should keep their threats for them that fear them.and at the end of the day in my expierence them that do turn up well lets just say it never turns out in their favour :whistling:

GTO hope your dad is ok mate :thumbs:

Edited by scothunter
  • Like 1

bunch a greeting faced wee lassie's

foning the coppers, recording conversations............. :blink: :sick:

tell yees what lads keep dane waht yees are dane, cos it will keep the heat aff the rest :whistling:

cheers scothunter,

and me recording, therer was a few things mentioned that made me press the button, and it worked, hard to explain but i had my reasons.

I THINK ITS A SHAME THAT A LAD OF ONLY 17 YEARS FEELS THE NEED TO TAPE AND SAVE TXTS MSG BECAUSE HE IS WORRIED ABOUT WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO HIM ,THERE IS ALWAYS 2 SIDES TO EVERY STORY AND IT SOUNDS LIKE NICOLA GOT THE DEAL HE AGREED ON , UNLES NICOLA IS A KID ASWEL , HE SHOULDNT BE BULLYING A YOUNG LAD OF 17 !

NICOLA SHOULD STATE HIS SIDE OF IT , AND CLEAR HIS NAME AS THIS THING ABOUT BEING A GRASS ISNT WHAT ANY BODY NEEDS OR WANTS IF ITS BOLLOX ,

:thumbs:

All this shite because somebody was given a decent grafter towards the tail end of his working days and started using him to boost his ego.. :no:

Big men and their legendary dogs.. :yes:

• Like 1